Somaliland Robbing Sool/Sanaag AID Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can understand why Somaliland is so interested in Sool/Sanaag. They basically get more 'aid' money if they claim they control more regions. In this respect, it's cheaper they pay off a few dhulbahante/warsangeli in terms of politicians/soldiers, while robbing the aid money for their regions. Any comments @Juuqbuuqluuq @Suldaanka

How a clan falls for such shit just shows you something is terribly wrong with Somalis. Why would you trade 40 million in AID for a few pay checks a month for 'rogue' politicians/soldiers? Hilarious wallahi. Don't run around and try to blame Puntland, we don't take AID for SOOL/SANAAG. We are classed as mudug-nugaal-bari only in AID yet we give you aid out of our quota.

Damn Majerten are too nice. Similar too the Aqal sare debacle, somaliland shared their upper senator quota with 'isaaq' when they were given like 12 seats(they forgot somaliland is 5 regions uh um yeah right) it's only 5 regions when it suits them and plays favorably towards them. But Majerten had to share their upper senator quota with dhulbahante/warsangeli. Why are we suffering losing what is ours when we get no benefit at all. AQAL Sare is not 4.5 or tribal, it's regional states. Their given quota based on each state in the nation so warsangeli/dhulbahante if your apart of somaliland, why are u coming to puntland for your senator quota, your aid money?

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
They also robbed the aid meant for suffering people during the drough in Awdal. 1 million wired from Mogadishu donors and government to Awdal. They put it in their pocket. The children of Satan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They also robbed the aid meant for suffering people during the drough in Awdal. 1 million wired from Mogadishu donors and government to Awdal. They put it in their pocket. The children of Satan.

What suprise me the most was when the UPPER House senators were sharing seats along regional government, these niggas never gave nothing to 'warsangeli or dhulbahante' yet they claim their in the same region, why not give them a portion of somaliland senator seats in the 'aqal sare'. Why not? I will tell u why, lol cuz it doesn't play favorably for them. Somaliland is just a joke, it's not a state, it's built for certain clan agenda, we see this in the aid money distribution solely in their land, we see this in political seats in mogadishu, they never share with dhulbahante/warsangeli. They keep coming to us this damn fool @Juuqbuuqluuq and he blames us and says we are EVIL. Talk about SNM SIXIR on these people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Sool/Sanaag want their aid money fairly distributed from Puntland. U need to hand over erigavo/las anod as their the capital of the region and if Somaliland controls it, it can claim to send the quota for each region to the somaliland development fund and neglect your place. It's up to their people to sort their shit out wallahi.

Puntland needs to smarten up. We should not give our portion which is halal for mudug-nugaal-bari to sool/sanaag, it doesn't make sense nor is this justified. If those people want aid money, they need to put their capitals of each region in our hands and therefore we can talk about sharing their quota. I am sure PL would not stop them from their quota cuz we already giving them our halal quota which is for us.

We cannot do much for SOOL/SANAAG economic complaining untill their capital is in the control of Puntland, till then the donors do not see us as controlling the region and will haul over the aid towards hargeisa which obviously you get nothing from.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe we can create an 'eastern' sanaag zone for Makhir boys @Suldaanka and clearly make it distinct from ERIGAVO as the capital of the region. I see this happening now with references to 'eastern sanaag' which is good, we should take that and say 'badhan' is the capital and the surrounding villages up untill 'erigavo' come under BADHAN.

We can take this argument to the DONORS. Maybe we can try a similar project for SOOL and divide it into 'northern sool and southern sool'. At least this way dhulbahante benefits from somaliland aid in northern sool, and southern sool puntland aid. Currently your not benefiting at all.

I can understand why Somaliland is so interested in Sool/Sanaag. They basically get more 'aid' money if they claim they control more regions. In this respect, it's cheaper they pay off a few dhulbahante/warsangeli in terms of politicians/soldiers, while robbing the aid money for their regions. Any comments @Juuqbuuqluuq @Suldaanka

How a clan falls for such shit just shows you something is terribly wrong with Somalis. Why would you trade 40 million in AID for a few pay checks a month for 'rogue' politicians/soldiers? Hilarious wallahi. Don't run around and try to blame Puntland, we don't take AID for SOOL/SANAAG. We are classed as mudug-nugaal-bari only in AID yet we give you aid out of our quota.

Damn Majerten are too nice. Similar too the Aqal sare debacle, somaliland shared their upper senator quota with 'isaaq' when they were given like 12 seats(they forgot somaliland is 5 regions uh um yeah right) it's only 5 regions when it suits them and plays favorably towards them. But Majerten had to share their upper senator quota with dhulbahante/warsangeli. Why are we suffering losing what is ours when we get no benefit at all. AQAL Sare is not 4.5 or tribal, it's regional states. Their given quota based on each state in the nation so warsangeli/dhulbahante if your apart of somaliland, why are u coming to puntland for your senator quota, your aid money?

Thats what Puntland was doing to sool sanaag and mudug. Claiming lands and keeping the money between Maxmuud Salebaan.

As he said “mashaariicdey Somaliland ka qabatey Las Canood ilaa NABI AADAN lagama qaban"z3zrULC
even tukeraq seen development 10 days after kicking Puntland out.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The SNM military cost wouldn't be more then 100k a month in salaries if you assume $50-80 for each soldier and maybe a little bit more for 'sarkaals'. They're overall bill for officials/teachers/hospitals would be 20-50k a month in the town of Las anod. Your talking 150k a month in terms of expenses. For that measly amount they traded 40-60 million in AID. Now who-ever told them this is a good deal for Sool/Sanaag needs their head checked.

That's funny. We have clear pictures, videos and more of the SL admin along with UAE flying people of awdal with helicopters from drought struck areas. Your b.s ain't gonna fly kid:camby:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thats what Puntland was doing to sool sanaag and mudug. Claiming lands and keeping the money between Maxmuud Salebaan.

As he said “mashaariicdey Somaliland ka qabatey Las Canood ilaa NABI AADAN lagama qaban"z3zrULC
even tukeraq seen development 10 days after kicking Puntland out.

Can you explain how much Somaliland development fund goes into Sool. Don't just give a blanket statement that SL did this and that. Just tell us the figures. Start with, what is the overall figure for Somaliland AID. We want a total first so we know what sool portion is. I guess u refuse to read the article to see it's measly at best. It's all going to hargeisa lol.

The SNM military cost wouldn't be more then 100k a month in salaries if you assume $50-80 for each soldier and maybe a little bit more for 'sarkaals'. They're overall bill for officials/teachers/hospitals would be 20-50k a month in the town of Las anod. Your talking 150k a month in terms of expenses. For that measly amount they traded 40-60 million in AID. Now who-ever told them this is a good deal for Sool/Sanaag needs their head checked.

50-$80 a month:draketf:
You just make sh*t up bruv. Punanì boys are hilarious

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
50-$80 a month:draketf:
You just make sh*t up bruv. Punanì boys are hilarious

You get paid lower if your not in action, it's common in all militaries. Police is different though, their active duty. You still get your upper house portion from puntland, why not save us those seats so we can eat it and go back to somaliland for your portion. Don't argue it's 4.5, it's REGIONAL. Your region is somaliland, go back home and share with them your portion. They told u to f*ck off didn't they. Just like they do with the aid money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Juuqbuuqluuq Stop asking us to do development in Sool, when the capital of sool isn't in PL hand. Donor do not see us as controlling the capital. Their aid money doesn't come near us. The time they were in PL, no place in PL was being developed as we agreed to establish federal government in Somalia, all our resources was dedicated to that mogadishu from 2004 till 2009. They left in 2007. Don't blame us, you never gave PL a chance to show it's economic prowess cause it started to change after 2009 only with farole in power. Ask anyone in PL if abdillahi/cade muse era was about development or if it was about 'mogadishu' and you will see their answers is the same across the board. It was about HAMAR.

We spent all money dedicated to keep the SFG afloat so we can have a nation today. We are always doing the right things and u know it. We are not going around paying ppl who agree with us and holding conferences while the ground says otherwise and people are crying for Somalia. That is kangaroo state shit, we took our people voices which is federalism and that is our platform. Speak to any village in PL EVEN IN SOOL AND BURCO AND ERIGAVO and they have identical political position to us. It's weird their not even in our state. Because siyasad ayaa laysku raca aduunka.

Can you explain how much Somaliland development fund goes into Sool. Don't just give a blanket statement that SL did this and that. Just tell us the figures. Start with, what is the overall figure for Somaliland AID. We want a total first so we know what sool portion is. I guess u refuse to read the article to see it's measly at best. It's all going to hargeisa lol.
@Juuqbuuqluuq Stop asking us to do development in Sool, when the capital of sool isn't in PL hand. Donor do not see us as controlling the capital. Their aid money doesn't come near us. The time they were in PL, no place in PL was being developed as we agreed to establish federal government in Somalia, all our resources was dedicated to that mogadishu from 2004 till 2009. They left in 2007. Don't blame us, you never gave PL a chance to show it's economic prowess cause it started to change after 2009 only with farole in power. Ask anyone in PL if abdillahi/cade muse era was about development or if it was about 'mogadishu' and you will see their answers is the same across the board. It was about HAMAR.

We spent all money dedicated to keep the SFG afloat so we can have a nation today. We are always doing the right things and u know it. We are not going around paying ppl who agree with us and holding conferences while the ground says otherwise and people are crying for Somalia. That is kangaroo state shit, we took our people voices which is federalism and that is our platform. Speak to any village in PL EVEN IN SOOL AND BURCO AND ERIGAVO and they have identical political position to us. It's weird their not even in our state. Because siyasad ayaa laysku raca aduunka.

Bruv. This is bigger than qabiil and petty qabyaalad. Somaliland is becoming it's own nation and the world is pushing that direction. Why should we wait for xamar? Jubaland is selling itself to get away from Somalia. Puntland cuts relations every 6 months with Somalia. Right now harti in SL, Isaaq & Dir are working overtime to leave this rubbish union with Somalia

Kezira

disneylanders
That's funny. We have clear pictures, videos and more of the SL admin along with UAE flying people of awdal with helicopters from drought struck areas. Your b.s ain't gonna fly kid:camby:
You are the child of satan the way you lie about it . I have videos of Awdal charity helping other Somaliland regions while their own Awdal people were suffering too that is how noble Reer Awdal are but the people of Hargeisa are the children of Satan money meant for drought in Awdal they pocketed and smiled even taking it from Mogadishu no shame in their game.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are the child of satan the way you lie about it . I have videos of Awdal charity helping other Somaliland regions while their own Awdal people were suffering too that is how noble Reer Awdal are but the people of Hargeisa are the children of Satan money meant for drought in Awdal they pocketed and smiled even taking it from Mogadishu no shame in their game.

What bothers me about SL is how emotional they are and there is like no 'mental' processes at all. How can one walk around thinking his a nation by plucking out people from each village and putting them in a conference and creating something the people on the land do not want? Wallahi waan fahmi wayay anigu. I can't imagine walking around puntland saying I want you all to be 'centralists' or 'secessionists' when the people do not agree with me. Do I hold a conference with @PuntiteQueen and @MSGA and force my will on the people of puntland who do not want my policy? wallahi waa wax aan la yaabo anigu. That is fantasy living, that is kangaroo state, a state not based on the people will but the will of a few. Those sort of places do not last long as they become fragile over time.

We had a drought worse than dabadheer drought in 70s and death was low double digits. All you do is pray for SL to fail. Its cute:drakelaugh:
"cHiLd oF SaTaN":dead::chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Juuqbuuqluuq A government is based on the will of the people. The people in those villages, towns, etc should see a government that represents their 'views' not represent the views of a 'few men' or the views of another city. For example, Imagine Bosaso had different political view and then I imposed that on galkayo-garowe even if the locals didn't want that political view? u can't create a government from the whims of a few or the whims of a city. It has to be a collective gathering. Anywhere u go in Puntland, u will see two consistent things. They are first and foremost Somalia. Secondly they are puntland and believe in a federal view for Somalia. Regardless of how they bicker over economic policy, security situation, this will never change among the people. The government wuxu ku dhisan yahay umada iyo shacabka. This cannot be said for the kangaroo state you support.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Juuqbuuqluuq confuses political bickering to the will of people. A government is not built on politics, it's built on the will of the people. You need to first represent the views of the people. Politics is after the people views are represented. For example. Puntland/Makhir/SSC heck even Burco and Erigavo if they formed a government, they would form a government based on the will of the people becuz the will of the people is SOMALIA baanu rabna. From this we can bicker how aid is spent, how military is resourced, and all the fun stuff about politics. But the government need to be built on the will of the people before you can entertain politics. Somaliland is not built on the will of the people, so it's pointless having political discussions with somalilanders, it will lead to nowhere since they do not share the same WILL. Puntland people share the same will and u know that @Juuqbuuqluuq however we do not share the same POLITICS, we argue constantly about our politics but our WILL is the same. 1 Somalia. 1 Federalism. This will never change and Puntlanders should be proud of that fact. U really built a winner here. Politics will be up and down but as long as the will of the people is represented, we will never be destroyed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only a Xoolo doesn't recognize the truth. Puntland waa isku qadiyad lakin waa ku kala duwan yihin siyasada. Siyasadu waa ku kala duwanan karna, lakin qadiyadu waa inu halkeedi ahaada ama wallahi dawlad maba jiri karo since dawladu wuxu ku dhisan yahay qadiyad umadeed. Somaliland isku qadiyad ma aha, marka siyasad inay'ba ka hadlan ayaa qalad ah.

That's why Puntland tells all it's clan, kama bixi kartan puntland ileen isku qadiyad baan nahay. We share a common will, 1 somalia, 1 federalism. Hadi siyasadu lagu kala duwanado, we can discuss but qadiyadu can never change. So it's impossible to leave a governmen that represents your over-all will, you can and moan about it's day to day politics, economics, security, you have that right but u can't mix the two and a-lot of somali clans do.

Puntland qadiyad is clear. Federalism and One Somalia. There is no nudging this. The rest is politics and is up and down like it always is. I cannot force my will on Puntland, I would love puntland to be separate nation, lakin umada ma raban, maku qasba? that's the behaviour is spoiler, I would never tolerate any puntlander to take their will and force it on the people even on the spot. I will always tell them, respect what they decided umadasi even if you dont agree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending