Somaliland representative of SS who is this traitor female? She must b arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somaliland was fair and included all the clans that inhabited the British protectorate, even though as Farmaajo has pointed out, the British favoured the Isaaq since they were a protected tribe. Now it has become a qabilist Isaaq enclave, with all other clans rejecting this project.

There is no difference between Somaliland and other federal states in my opinion, so they should be treated as such. Ex warlords that cemented their power.

I don't actually consider the current Somaliland to be a successor state to British Somaliland, nor would an autonomous Somaliland necessarily have the same territorial claims. If Isaaq & Gadabursi agree to become autonomous, I would give them guarantees and rewards for having stepped back from claims for independence. I think such an autonomous Somaliland left to its own devices would be a great step forward. They would pay no tax to Mogadishu other than for collective defense& foreign affairs. They would not have to worry about any political interference from the rest of the country, and would keep their constitution and political setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts