Somaliland representative of SS who is this traitor female? She must b arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
He's habar yonis, muse ismail from Sanaag but I have no idea who she is! :damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We are taking a beating of lately. Everyone is deserting.

We can't keep arresting people. Eventually we gonna arrest Somaliland itself

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I've said it before n I will say it again. Once the snm veterans clear out somaliland will come to somalia. We need to spread communist style propaganda asap.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I spoke to my brother today and walahi he said that there's unbelievable drought that everything is scorched earth. It is like the apocalypse. He said a lot of people are getting fed up with this government. A lot of people are now openly saying "we've been bamboozled, we want unity".

I knew this was gonna happen bc you got few people with this separatist agenda who are the ruling class who have raised their family with diverted aid money while always telling the general public that the recognition is around the corner.

All these leader's children either are in a university in the West of Malaysia:bell:

I spoke to my brother today and walahi he said that there's unbelievable drought that everything is scorched earth. It is like the apocalypse. He said a lot of people are getting fed up with this government. A lot of people are now openly saying "we've been bamboozled, we want unity".

I knew this was gonna happen bc you got few people with this separatist agenda who are the ruling class who have raised their family with diverted aid money while always telling the general public that the recognition is around the corner.

All these leader's children either are in a university in the West of Malaysia:bell:

Unity with Somalia so what? We can starve together kkkkk:drakekidding:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Unity with Somalia so what? We can starve together kkkkk:drakekidding:

Unity does not mean that the status quo remains, nor would it mean that power sharing would be as unequal as 1960. I personally would not even have power sharing and would have Somaliland become a co-equal entity with the south. Two capitals, we could have the presidency in Hargaysa and the parliament in Mogadishu. The navy in Berbera and the army somewhere in the south etc... Somaliland would remain in charge of its own future the only thing that would be united would be foreign policy. Most people in Somalia, me included, would gladly take up this arrangment. We could become like Belgium. This "independence or bust" ideology is very counterproductive, we need new ideas.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Unity does not mean that the status quo remains, nor would it mean that power sharing would be as unequal as 1960. I personally would not even have power sharing and would have Somaliland become a co-equal entity with the south. Two capitals, we could have the presidency in Hargaysa and the parliament in Mogadishu. The navy in Berbera and the army somewhere in the south etc... Somaliland would remain in charge of its own future the only thing that would be united would be foreign policy. Most people in Somalia, me included, would gladly take up this arrangment. We could become like Belgium. This "independence or bust" ideology is very counterproductive, we need new ideas.
Inshallah this never happens, worst idea I've ever heard.

Many people myself also included would be receptive to that idea which I talked about a while back on here as somewhat of a compromise on this whole issue. The thing is politicians in Xamar would never accept it. If they were serious about it, they would've proposed this long ago with all the talks held in Turkey over the last few years. Somaliland being relegated to a mere federal state is unacceptable.

What I have said for a long time. We don't even need the same President or Parliament only collective supreme court on constitutional areas.

I would even allow SL to conduct foreign policies on commercial areas but not military entanglements. The three key areas are forreign policy on non-commercial areas, military and immigration.

A minister from SL and Somalia could exchange every 2 years on those areas.

Many people myself also included would be receptive to that idea which I talked about a while back on here as somewhat of a compromise on this whole issue. The thing is politicians in Xamar would never accept it. If they were serious about it, they would've proposed this long ago with all the talks held in Turkey over the last few years. Somaliland being relegated to a mere federal state is unacceptable.

True, it is a bit disrespectful to compare Somaliland to another federal state like puntland or galmudug. People forget that Somaliland is one of the regions in the Pentagram star just like the south, Hawd, Djibouti, and NFD.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why is it a bad idea? do you want Somalia to remain in the same hole forever?
If you are serious about getting people back into the fold, be prepared to make uncomfortable compromises.
True, it is a bit disrespectful to compare Somaliland to another federal state like puntland or galmudug. People forget that Somaliland is one of the regions in the Pentagram star just like the south, Hawd, Djibouti, and NFD.
Somaliland was fair and included all the clans that inhabited the British protectorate, even though as Farmaajo has pointed out, the British favoured the Isaaq since they were a protected tribe. Now it has become a qabilist Isaaq enclave, with all other clans rejecting this project.

There is no difference between Somaliland and other federal states in my opinion, so they should be treated as such. Ex warlords that cemented their power.

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland was fair and included all the clans that inhabited the British protectorate, even though as Farmaajo has pointed out, the British favoured the Isaaq since they were a protected tribe. Now it has become a qabilist Isaaq enclave, with all other clans rejecting this project.

There is no difference between Somaliland and other federal states in my opinion, so they should be treated as such. Ex warlords that cemented their power.

stop crying. dhulo cant have a federal state since they only live in half a gobol and a bit

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
stop crying. dhulo cant have a federal state since they only live in half a gobol and a bit
Sool belongs to Dhulbahante(Caynabo is excluded from Sool according to Somaliland regions), South East Toghdeer (Buuhoodle district) belongs to Dhulbahante, and we have our regions in Sanaag. So more like 1.75. Lol.

waraabe

Your superior
Sool belongs to Dhulbahante(Caynabo is excluded from Sool according to Somaliland regions), South East Toghdeer (Buuhoodle district) belongs to Dhulbahante, and we have our regions in Sanaag. So more like 1.75. Lol.
looool

you live in half a gobol and 3% of another gobol. no way is khatumo becoming a state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts