Somaliland repels PL surprise attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

השבח לאל
They're bringing your wounded to their hospitals.
giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The pirates tried to come in through two fronts but were quickly repelled and they've actually been pushed back on the front. Vehicles and prisoners of wars have been captured from their side and the casualty is heavier for them. Just as we are celebrating our esteemed holiday of MAY 18, we were attacked like the Israelis were attacked on their Yom kippur in 1973 by the Arab, but we all know how that ended up for them. :eating:

@Lancer I heard there was also casualties on the Somaliland side. However, they were far less compared to Puntland casualties and thank Allah we karbashed them and repelled their forces back to their dusty tuulo called Garowe. I heard a fellow Jibril Abokor died in the battle. AUN to him and may Allah send him to the highest heaven for defending his national sovereignty. Ameen!

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Lancer I heard there was also casualties on the Somaliland side. However, they were far less compared to Puntland casualties and thank Allah we karbashed them and repelled their forces back to their dusty tuulo called Garowe. I heard a fellow Jibril Abokor died in the battle. AUN to him and may Allah send him to the highest heaven for defending his national sovereignty. Ameen!
What alternative universe are you guys in? :mindblown:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Always trying to defend your people even though you lost the battle but I respect that. Loyalty is important.
Reverse psychology won't work on us boy :childplease: If you guys want to brag about battles, take this L in peace and wash your sins in Ramadan. Your actions caused the deaths of dozens of men and you lost the town you were parading around in.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reverse psychology won't work on us boy :childplease: If you guys want to brag about battles, take this L in peace and wash your sins in Ramadan. Your actions caused the deaths of dozens of men and you lost the town you were parading around in.

Somaliland still controls Tukaraq you idiot and I have no respect for those who try to fight the day before Ramadan. Our action? You guys raided and got repelled.

What are you even smoking? :heh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Tukaraq is under Puntland control.

No it's not you moron. @Lancer Look at this fool.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Somaliland repelled you and I got infos from my relatives over this incident from a general called Nuh Ismail Tani. He's still in Tukaraq with his boys. Your propaganda and lies won't work with me. FOH!:camby:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
No it's not you moron. @Lancer Look at this fool.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Somaliland repelled you and I got infos from my relatives over this incident from a general called Nuh Ismail Tani. He's still in Tukaraq with his boys. Your propaganda and lies won't work with me. FOH!:camby:

Mr Tani is in Laascanood.

Lancer

השבח לאל
@Factz

I remember them insisting for days tukaraq was in their hands back in January until pics of the visits by SL officials finally convinced them. Looks like there needs be another visit for them to swallow the fact.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

I remember them insisting for days tukaraq was in their hands back in January until pics of the visits by SL officials finally convinced them. Looks like there needs be another visit for them to swallow the fact.

I remember when they denied Somaliland captured Tukaraq then they blamed Dhulobahante when most of the forces weren't even Dhulos. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Watch when another video is made for Tukaraq kkkk. They're going to be fooled again. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lancer

השבח לאל
The city of Garowe was in mourning today as many residents rushed to the hospital to see the status of their wounded loved ones coming back from the frontline

Lancer

השבח לאל
My sources tell me captured POW were not only limited to PL but also men from Cabudwaaq and JL took part in the battle. Both sides continue to send in reinforcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.