Somaliland reject FGS's elected MPs of Somaliland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A statement from the Somaliland said it had nothing to do with the upcoming elections in Somalia, and told the international community that it had nothing to do with the elections, I would personally say you are part and parcel of Somalia and untill Somalia or the IC recognizes your tribal enclave, untill then they shouldn't imagine not being part Somalia, just saying.

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
We do not want to be part of the South. I think Somaliland has made that part clear to anyone interesting in peace and prosperity. The South has a 2 clan system so does the North. The South has D Block and H Block changing chairs every 4 to 8 years. The North has the same with the Isaaq and Samaroon dominating everything.

Please can we all just live our seperate way of life? The South is too wild for me. I will never ever set foot there. My home is the North.

Just like the USA, the North is the civilized world and the South is wild wild West.

We do not want to be part of the South. I think Somaliland has made that part clear to anyone interesting in peace and prosperity. The South has a 2 clan system so does the North. The South has D Block and H Block changing chairs every 4 to 8 years. The North has the same with the Isaaq and Samaroon dominating everything.

Please can we all just live our seperate way of life? The South is too wild for me. I will never ever set foot there. My home is the North.

Just like the USA, the North is the civilized world and the South is wild wild West.
Then Stop Claiming Colonial Borders
man stuff GIF

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Everyone knew this, those people in xamar as "Somaliland" MPs are there for themselves.

If you're an mp for a location you're supposed to be:
1. Voted in
2. Supported
3. Acknowledged
4. Be able to visit / communicate with the beds of the people

As they don't fall under any, the whole system of governance over there is flawed based on titles not respresantive

cow

VIP
Everyone knew this, those people in xamar as "Somaliland" MPs are there for themselves.

1. Voted in
2. Supported
3. Acknowledged

As they don't fall under any, the whole system of governance over there is flawed based on titles not respresantive

there are a lot of MP's that do not qualify on any of those things. for example none of the muursade MP's can visit ceelbuur which is their deegaan. another example fartaag cannot visit baardheere which is his seat because he will be arrested on the spot.

What system do jabootians have ? :mjhaps:

1. Voted in
2. Supported
3. Acknowledged

SL literally put on a facade when they claimed buuhoodle have elected a female mayor in this year’s local elections despite no polling stations being there and no SL representatives touching that area in decades.

FGS are shameless but JSL aren’t any better

SL literally put on a facade when they claimed buuhoodle have elected a female mayor in this year’s local elections despite no polling stations being there and no SL representatives touching that area in decades.

FGS are shameless but JSL aren’t any better
That female got elected by her community in the areas of Buuhodle district under SL administration we know the city and south of the district is not

That female got elected by her community in the areas of Buuhodle district under SL administration we know the city and south of the district is not
SL don’t have any presence 50km within Buuhoodle so them holding “Areas of buuhoodle district” aren’t really buuhoodle itself tho. So how can you be the “Mayor” with the majority of the population not participating/ against it. Very shameless I’m 100% sure she will never set foot in there let alone make an impact as the “Mayor”.

SL don’t have any presence 50km within Buuhoodle so them holding “Areas of buuhoodle district” aren’t really buuhoodle itself tho. So how can you be the “Mayor” with the majority of the population not participating/ against it. Very shameless I’m 100% sure she will never set foot in there let alone make an impact as the “Mayor”.
Somaliland local elections happen in district wide so the mayor isn't only the city mayor but the whole district mayor and she got elected by her community who are loyal to SL which is small like 1 to 2k people and I agree with you there shouldn't be elections in Buuhodle cuz most the district isn't part of SL

Somaliland local elections happen in district wide so the mayor isn't only the city mayor but the whole district mayor and she got elected by her community who are loyal to SL which is small like 1 to 2k people and I agree with you there shouldn't be elections in Buuhodle cuz most the district isn't part of SL
Thanks for the info

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
With all due respect to Somaliland, no one cares.

Somalia does not, the International Community does not and neither does any regional powers.

This statement will be ignored and elections will continue with the SL representatives taking part.

Somalia does not, the International Community does not and neither does any regional powers.

This statement will be ignored and elections will continue with the SL representatives taking part.

The charade in Xamar will definitely go on, no doubt about that, too many foreign interest are at play and non is in the interest for the people in Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

1. Voted in
2. Supported
3. Acknowledged

You guys dont control Bari Sanaag or south Sool or Buhoodle. But still naming mayors that never touch foot to those areas lool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

It seems message wasnt clear enough to them, almost 30 years.

Trending