Somaliland reject FGS's elected MPs of Somaliland

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The charade in Xamar will definitely go on, no doubt about that, too many foreign interest are at play and non is in the interest for the people in Somalia.

Bro don't take my opinion as disrespect laakin when it comes to this election or the nation building process in Somalia, Somaliland will never be considered a seperate entity as long as this status quo lasts.

Honestly, I believe that SL is better off being involved in this process and therefore having a say in who represents SL in Xamar.

It is not going to weaken your secession claims but probably strengthen them if you send pro-ictiraaf politicians to Xamar to lobby.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bro don't take my opinion as disrespect laakin when it comes to this election or the nation building process in Somalia, Somaliland will never be considered a seperate entity as long as this status quo lasts.

Honestly, I believe that SL is better off being involved in this process and therefore having a say in who represents SL in Xamar.

It is not going to weaken your secession claims but probably strengthen them if you send pro-ictiraaf politicians to Xamar to lobby.
They are not that clever lool.

So you want more instability in Somalia's politics ?? Cuz FMS of PL claims territories of SL and that dispute would take it into Xamar where govt formation would be difficult.

Somaliland is a Qaran not a qabil state and would never be part of Somalia as "Dir" state how they refer to it in Xamar and we'll never be the time Somaliland comes to union is when clan federal system is dismantled.

SL don’t have any presence 50km within Buuhoodle so them holding “Areas of buuhoodle district” aren’t really buuhoodle itself tho. So how can you be the “Mayor” with the majority of the population not participating/ against it. Very shameless I’m 100% sure she will never set foot in there let alone make an impact as the “Mayor”.

She is a heard working official not selected but elected by the locals and the local consul operate out of Widhwidh and most of the towns within Gobalka Buuhoodle is under the administration..

She is a heard working official not selected but elected by the locals and the local consul operate out of Widhwidh and most of the towns within Gobalka Buuhoodle is under the administration..

Nice nice. Hope she does well representing the 1k or 2k residents at most living on the irrelevant outer district of Buihoodle. Definitely worth the title of “Mayor of Buuhoodle”
805287BA-5816-4BBD-A741-3F1AE2804EA3.png

Nice nice. Hope she does well representing the 1k or 2k residents at most living on the irrelevant outer district of Buihoodle. Definitely worth the title of “Mayor of Buuhoodle”
View attachment 201689

Actually the combined votes that was casted in Buuhoodle-region was almost 6.000.

And regarding Buuhoodle - much respect to that town of my beloved reer abti, it's not a huge town - it's a small border town where half of it is officially ethiopian territory.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
So you want more instability in Somalia's politics ?? Cuz FMS of PL claims territories of SL and that dispute would take it into Xamar where govt formation would be difficult.

Somaliland is a Qaran not a qabil state and would never be part of Somalia as "Dir" state how they refer to it in Xamar and we'll never be the time Somaliland comes to union is when clan federal system is dismantled.

huh?

Trending

Latest posts