Somaliland region soldier raped a married pregnant Las Anod girl in Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I wish I could meet a Dhulbahante in my life. I would fly kick the c*nt naccas.
brother dont put all dhullos in the same category. its a minority group that let the isaaq army in and are being held hostage. i live with dhullos in bosaso and they are hard working and want to be apart of puntland more than khaatumo or even somaliland. Alaxunaxristo General xiif caali taar who was a reer abdulle omar mohamud general under abdulahi yusuf was about to liberate las anod but was ordered to let them be and head to mogadishu. dulbahante will eventually wake up but your forgetting most of them have been disarmed and cant really fight and the other half are under the puntland military and cant leave their post or attack unless told to by gaas. as long as even 50% of them are screaming puntland i will support them. but i dont think they deserve vice president untill they fully withdraw any support for somaliland. i belive warsengeli should be vice president

waraabe

Your superior
brother dont put all dhullos in the same category. its a minority group that let the isaaq army in and are being held hostage. i live with dhullos in bosaso and they are hard working and want to be apart of puntland more than khaatumo or even somaliland. Alaxunaxristo General xiif caali taar who was a reer abdulle omar mohamud general under abdulahi yusuf was about to liberate las anod but was ordered to let them be and head to mogadishu. dulbahante will eventually wake up but your forgetting most of them have been disarmed and cant really fight and the other half are under the puntland military and cant leave their post or attack unless told to by gaas. as long as even 50% of them are screaming puntland i will support them. but i dont think they deserve vice president untill they fully withdraw any support for somaliland. i belive warsengeli should be vice president

Warsangeli would rather join isis in galgala than join garowe maamul

Leo

The Brave
I know this isn’t a laughing matter, slaanta tidhi ma xabad ku dhagiisaan ee soo xaga maraya, islaanta kale u jawabtay ‘dee weeynu baqeyna’ :deadrose: This can’t be real ma ruwaayad baa wuxu :hemad:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
From older gabay
For how long have they been called iidooors? I saw one of them claim that it was a name that came into use after 1960 from interactions between Ogaden and Isaaq livestock traders but that is clearly a lie since it shows up in colonial documents and old poems.
I know this isn’t a laughing matter, slaanta tidhi ma xabad ku dhagiisaan ee soo xaga maraya, islaanta kale u jawabtay ‘dee weeynu baqeyna’ This can’t be real ma ruwaayad baa wuxu
If you know anything about dhulos, you shouldn't be surprised. This is par for the course for that clan.
:mjlol:

For how long have they been called iidooors? I saw one of them claim that it was a name that came into use after 1960 from interactions between Ogaden and Isaaq livestock traders but that is clearly a lie since it shows up in colonial documents and old poems.

If you know anything about dhulos, you shouldn't be surprised. This is par for the course for that clan.
:mjlol:
They've been calling us that since forever. 11doori pls :feedme:

I know this isn’t a laughing matter, slaanta tidhi ma xabad ku dhagiisaan ee soo xaga maraya, islaanta kale u jawabtay ‘dee weeynu baqeyna’ :deadrose: This can’t be real ma ruwaayad baa wuxu :hemad:
lmao it really does sound like a ruwaayad

I wish I could meet a Dhulbahante in my life. I would fly kick the c*nt naccas.

Says the guy who deliberately lives somewhere where there is no Somalis, never mind Dhulbahantes, come Birmingham and say this.

Wallahi trying to fly kick a will be the last thing on your mind.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Says the guy who deliberately lives somewhere where there is no Somalis, never mind Dhulbahantes, come Birmingham and say this.

Wallahi trying to fly kick a ****** will be the last thing on your mind.

My nigga I always go to Southall and Hayes, to eat at Golis and Najma Restaurants, and one of those areas is Dhulo central. No wonder theres soo many bums over there.

1door, Mj, dhulbahante all waa low IQ xoolo, how can harti accept being ruled byy a 8th world 1door tribe that is maskiin and cowards and doqomo, all waaa low iq xoolo, if harti doesnt avenge this they will be ruined and forver doombed to be ruled by a rag tribe unrecognised by no one on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts