Somaliland region mothers protesting in Hargeisa against their children being held in Libya jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
They should get in touch with the federal government they are the only ones that can release their children from the jails in Libya.

"Magaalada Hargeysa waxaa maanta xabsiga loo taxaabey ku dhawaad 30 hooyooyin ah, kuwaasi oo dawladda Somaliland ka codsaday in laga caawiyo sidii ubadkooda oo uu haysto Magafaha Liibiya loogu soo dayn lahaa.

Hooyooyinka xabsiga loo taxaabey ayaa iskugu yimid mid ka mid ah waddooyinka suuqa Hargeysa, iyagoo sitay boodhadh ay ku qoran yihiin; "Waxaan ka codsanaynaa dawladda sharafta leh inay wax nagala qabtaan sidii aan uga soo saari lahayn dhalinyarada godka madow ee Liibiya ku jirta"

58842397_2221152208135233_5131128051924467712_n.jpg

59485486_2221153024801818_5866780474268975104_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Very sad.

Xukuumadda oo Xidhay 31 Haween ah kuwaas oo Carruurtoodu ku xidhan yihiin Liibiya

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I’ve said it before Somaliland doesn’t give a shit about the people or the state of the country

They only care about the image that’s why these women where locked up cause they making SL look bad

How incompetent do you have to be to lock up mothers who are sad, distraught over their kids being held in Libya

Bohol

VIP
I’ve said it before Somaliland doesn’t give a shit about the people or the state of the country

They only care about the image that’s why these women where locked up cause they making SL look bad

How incompetent do you have to be to lock up mothers who are sad, distraught over their kids being held in Libya

Yep it is same reason they lock up journalists who report about the grim reality of Sland region.

Not surprised but why are they lyin to everyone about a dictatorship as a democracy which it is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts