Somaliland region fomenting conflict in Awdal region (locals accuse interior minister)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The Somaliland region is trying to instigate conflict between the Cisse and Gadabursi of Awdal.

VIP
@Kingcobra what is going on

Saw this a couple days ago and it's the typical minor problems clans that border one another usually have.

Don't know about the government but shisheeyes were definitely instigating on social media. These are 2 brotherly ppl that should resolve their issues without any help

Bohol

VIP
Saw this a couple days ago and it's the typical minor problems clans that border one another usually have.

Don't know about the government but shisheeyes were definitely instigating on social media. These are 2 brotherly ppl that should resolve their issues without any help

Small things can become big things quickly in the dark continent. I agree.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is happening a couple weeks now Somaliland region administration is instigating very hard

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why are Gadabursi so docile and domesticated? They get treated like crap but still wave the Jeegan flag.
:faysalwtf:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why are Gadabursi so docile and domesticated? They get treated like crap but still wave the Jeegan flag.

Not all akhi it's the elders they are.old docile and have Stockholm syndrome and get paid salary then you have the ignoble ppl that follow them. But many are waking up alhmdlh

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
They are watching…..

52439606_324979658146065_4268053343001116672_n.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Rer Borama are bunch of cucks. Literally, CUCKS. awoowgiin cuna.

Bohol

VIP

Gadabursi are generally peaceful people however it is the Cisse that are warlike and brutal. In 1847, 2500 Esa fighters descended on the coastal areas and slaughtered a entire village full of Habar Awal women, children and men. A scene from Games of Thrones (The Dothraki horde).

"Their massacres are fearful. In February, 1847, a small sept, the Ayyal Tunis (Sacad Muse), being expelled from Berberah, settled at the roadstead of Bulhar, where a few merchants, principally Indian and Arab, joined them. The men were in the habit of leaving their women and children, sick and aged, at the encampment inland, whilst, descending to the beach, they carried on their trade. One day, as they were thus employed, unsuspicious of danger, a foraging party of about 2500 Eesas attacked the camp: men, women, and children were indiscriminately put to the spear, and the plunderers returned to their villages in safety, laden with an immense amount of booty. "

First footsteps in east Africa by Richard Burton.

@Kingcobra in his Dothraki days.
mjlit2.png

Dany-and-the-Khalasar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.