Somaliland region diaspora teach their children as young as 6 clan abtirsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That only triggers @Reiko not me :hillarybiz:

tenor.gif

No. Teaching someone their lineage doesn't make them hate other clans. If the parents teach her to hate certain clans then she will be likely to hate those certain clans.

Qabiil is essentialy primitive identity politics.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, usuful about learning the names of utterly insignificant dead Men.

The more tribal an a society is the more fragile and prone to internal conflicts. Somali is a big example of that.

I knew my abtirsi from the age of 5 and that was in Holland...I take it all the way to harti in one go...........

You idiots..practising qabiil to the core and knowing your lineage is two different things..

Non muslims pay money to dodgy places to find out who they they might relate to or from what continent their ancestors roamed only 200 years ago....

I'll tell you where my great great great great great great grandfathers herded his camels...
That's historical...

As a Somali I am proud tht I know that I am not a bastard and any Somali that puts this historical knowledge down is bastard conceived in secret...

Waxaaba igu daran kii yiri like a bloody idiot that he is...my parents thought me how to differentiate between a crocodile snout and an alligator snout, so I must be intelligent...

Mothafuckka what:what1:

In the west only the royal families have an abtirsi and even then its recorded and not known to them all..the commoner can wish to have that type of knowledge at his finger tips.. to have the ability to meet a complete stranger and be able to find a historical meeting point in 120 seconds..
:whew:

I am proud of that girl, she is the true essence of what a Somali is...her parents done her well..treated her like a queen..

Come at me, I put a bastard down before breakfast :williamswtf:

Bohol

VIP
I knew my abtirsi from the age of 5 and that was in Holland...I take it all the way to harti in one go...........

You idiots..practising qabiil to the core and knowing your lineage is two different things..

Non muslims pay money to dodgy places to find out who they they might relate to or from what continent their ancestors roamed only 200 years ago....

I'll tell you where my great great great great great great grandfathers herded his camels...
That's historical...

As a Somali I am proud tht I know that I am not a bastard and any Somali that puts this historical knowledge down is bastard conceived in secret...

Waxaaba igu daran kii yiri like a bloody idiot that he is...my parents thought me how to differentiate between a crocodile snout and an alligator snout, so I must be intelligent...

Mothafuckka what:what1:

In the west only the royal families have an abtirsi and even then its recorded and not known to them all..the commoner can wish to have that type of knowledge at his finger tips.. to have the ability to meet a complete stranger and be able to find a historical meeting point in 120 seconds..
:whew:

I am proud of that girl, she is the true essence of what a Somali is...her parents done her well..treated her like a queen..

Come at me, I put a bastard down before breakfast :williamswtf:

Only sub clan level is accurate in Somali society for the most part. Kids being taught a flying Arab man impregnated native women in Somalia and suddenly sired a large race of Somalis is simply fairytales. :lol:

giphy.gif

Only sub clan level is accurate in Somali society for the most part. Kids being taught a flying Arab man impregnated native women in Somalia and suddenly sired a large race of Somalis is simply fairytales. :lol:

giphy.gif
I disagree.... if your clan is a coalition thts your clan.. darood is a rock..:manny:

I knew that I was Warsangali when i was about 7 or 8.
Found out the rest later around 14.
When i was 18 i learned all the way to Darood and qabil FKD:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I knew that I was Warsangali when i was about 7 or 8.
Found out the rest later around 14.
When i was 18 i learned all the way to Darood and qabil FKD:trumpsmirk:
Similar to my path I wasn’t indoctrinated with qabil but i was aware i have no hate in my heart for any qabil:chrisfreshhah:

Similar to my path I wasn’t indoctrinated with qabil but i was aware i have no hate in my heart for any qabil:chrisfreshhah:
I would actually say even like 5 i use to hear Warsangali and what not.
My dad was raised in Xamar and Kismaayo. He didnt hate anyone neither do I. I might hate certain tribal politics lakiin no specific hate for anyone

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I was taught if someone asked me about my clan to reply with I’m somali, I knew i was mj but didn’t know my subclan until i joined this forum and asked my parents about it :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.