Somaliland region diaspora teach their children as young as 6 clan abtirsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Smart young lady, I hope that the dad also teaches her the negative of qabiil too. It’s one thing knowing ur lineage and it’s another to use it to dislike ur fellow brother or sister :)

Bohol

VIP
Smart young lady, I hope that the dad also teaches her the negative of qabiil too. It’s one thing knowing ur lineage and it’s another to use it to dislike ur fellow brother or sister :)

Next she will be taught to hate Mogadishu and its people (something common up north like those kids that celebrated the Mogadishu zoobe bombings ).I wouldn't be so positive about it since it always leads to that path.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
My dad use to let me read my uncles North American animal books, so I might not know my great grandfather x 2’s name. I do know that alligators have a U shaped snouts while crocodiles have V shaped snouts.

VIP
There's no harm in teaching lineage to your child.

I don't believe it was a concerted effort on their part to shield us from it but they never deemed it important enough to make us memorize it. I'm sure they've said here and there since I've always known the top name

If you want to stay a 4th world baboon country, keep teaching it, if you want prosperity, you'll stop

I don't believe it was a concerted effort on their part to shield us from it but they never deemed it important enough to make us memorize it. I'm sure they've said here and there since I've always known the top name

If you want to stay a 4th world baboon country, keep teaching it, if you want prosperity, you'll stop
Telling your child their lineage has nothing to do with "staying a 4th world baboon country":camby:.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im a grown man and don't know past my great grandfather lol. Terrible parenting
Im the same my parents Didnt care much about it and neither do Theres other valueable things you can teach kids at that age lineage isnt one of them

VIP
Telling your child their lineage has nothing to do with "staying a 4th world baboon country":camby:.

Can you name 1 first world country where they're told to memorize the names of their forefathers

Is the little girl in the video more or less likely to hate certain clans now that she knows this useless lineage?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He should be teaching her Quran memorization instead of useless qabil I didn’t even know what i was till i was a teenager some people still have the backward culture honesty who teaches a 6 year old about qabiil:snoop:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He should be teaching her Quran memorization instead of useless qabil I didn’t even know what i was till i was a teenager some people still have the backward culture honesty who teaches a 6 year old about qabiil:snoop:
She would memorize alot of quran at that age cause kids can learn quick when their Young

But to teach her about qabiil really?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I want to see the extended video when he tells her “Siad Barre iyo Faqqqashta Darood baa dadkeena dilay” :pachah1:

Can you name 1 first world country where they're told to memorize the names of their forefathers

Is the little girl in the video more or less likely to hate certain clans now that she knows this useless lineage?
No. Teaching someone their lineage doesn't make them hate other clans. If the parents teach her to hate certain clans then she will be likely to hate those certain clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending