NEWS Somaliland Ready To Take In Afghan Refugees

No but fr, you don't hear Americans, Koreans, Malaysians and all the other countries that have taken them in talking about targeting and fetishising the women. These people are going through hard times the last thing they're looking for is being taken advantage of. The zoo and 68iq really is not a stereotype. Couldn't even pretend to act with some dignity and pretend to care about the hardship of these people, the first thing they thought of was "naagaha Afghan baan guursaneyna"
View attachment 199125

I support welcoming all women of any ethnicity. Hablaha Calmaskad seeking refuge from ISIS should also be welcome

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I support welcoming all women of any ethnicity. Hablaha Calmaskad seeking refuge from ISIS should also be welcome

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"The men might be seen as security" :gucciwhat: what a predatory thing to say.

These women are wives and mothers who've ran away from their homeland out of fear. They're not here on their free will. I dont know how many other ways I gotta say this. You people need to let go of your rapey/predatory way of thinking and have some human dignity and compassion instead of thinking with your dicks.

I seriously hope all this is false information and these poor people don't have the misfortune of running away from one hell hole to another.

Dhagaxdheer

Adal State
I hope it's wrong. I hope they settle a million Afghans, not just 10,000 (a pathetic puny number which is smaller than my sub sub sub sub clan). The ones fleeing are just like Somali(landers): Sunni and same traits and values like having big families, place high importance on clan lineage, and are a very prideful people. The Pashtuns are basically olive skinned Somalis. It will be so easy for them to integrate into the cities and the rural areas.

Somalis are big supporters of western countries helping fellow Sunni refugees. They should be more than willing to help many Afghans in the Somali homeland. They are their brothers
I agree that we invite them:mjlaugh: