Somaliland Ready To Take In Afghan Refugees

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I hope it's wrong. I hope they settle a million Afghans, not just 10,000 (a pathetic puny number which is smaller than my sub sub sub sub clan). The ones fleeing are just like Somali(landers): Sunni and same traits and values like having big families, place high importance on clan lineage, and are a very prideful people. The Pashtuns are basically olive skinned Somalis. It will be so easy for them to integrate into the cities and the rural areas.

Somalis are big supporters of western countries helping fellow Sunni refugees. They should be more than willing to help many Afghans in the Somali homeland. They are their brothers
I think Somaliland Shud demand that Hazara Shiites and Nuristanis from Kafiristan region must be included in the quota to prove that it's haven for all people regardless of their ethnic and religious background. It shud also grant permanent residence and citizenship to those who want to be part of the nation.
That will depict Somaliland as a rainbow 🌈 nation and hasten the ictiraf.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I think Somaliland Shud demand that Hazara Shiites and Nuristanis from Kafiristan region must be included in the quota to prove that it's haven for all people regardless of any background. It shud also grant permanent residence and citizenship to those who want to be part of the nation.
That will depict Somaliland as a rainbow 🌈 nation and hasten the ictiraf.

No, just the Sunnis. The west will take the Shia, who are not safe in Hargeisa anyway.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are only asking for a safe place to live. The United Nations and other NGOs will help them. They have big western nation donors who will make sure of that. Somalia just has to let them live with them. Somalis will not be asked to spend a nickel on them. Other Islamic countries will be asked to take them in. Stop passing all the responsibility on them. Somalia must provide their fair share of help too. You are being asked to provide the bare minimum. The heavy lifting and resources will come from the kufaar.
bro they need more than just a safe place to live, they need social welfare programs to help them get fitted in. They don’t know the language, the cities, or anything. They’d have a very hard time adjusting on top of them possessing almost no assets with them a lot of them would immediately end up in poverty.

Let’s say we do take in a few thousand afghans (which is such a small amount it will make 0 difference at all lmao), what’s our next move? Where do they settle? Do we just leave them alone as soon as they land in Egal airport? Do we give them some cash and google translate?

We don’t have the resources to make sure they adjust into the country and become independent. Also, a million afghans into Somalia is a lot and might help them create a community that supports each other but who can afford to fly them over? If each plane can hold maybe 2000 passengers, that’s at least 500 planes constantly flying into Somalia. I don’t think any country has every taken in 1 million refugees at once, maybe over a few years but never that quickly.

I bet the Afghan refugees would rather stay in Kabul then come to Somaliland, who in their right mind would go there? I seen they just rejected the Uganda flights. There nothing more then economic migrants. They should stay back and fix their country.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No, just the Sunnis. The west will take the Shia, who are not safe in Hargeisa anyway.
If they ain't desperate enough then they can stay in Afghanistan. I personally welcome our new minorities
7tfIp29.png

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@AbdiGaalDoon lives in Somali nationalist heads rent free wallahi.

:russ:
The nigga is right though, your in the west as refugee and have the audacity to deny hardworking afghans in your country. These guys sound like American white nationalist who tell you to back to your country while they’re unemployed living in a trailer.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The nigga is right though, your in the west as refugee and have the audacity to deny hardworking afghans in your country. These guys sound like American white nationalist who tell you to back to your country while they’re unemployed living in a trailer.

The irony is that he supports white conservatives.

But I'm with him on this. It's so rich for Somalis in the diaspora to be mad at the prospect of ajnabis moving to Somalia.

If there is anyone on earth willing to move to Somalia in its present state, they have my respect and blessing. Diaspora Somalis don't want to move back home but are complaining about refugees who will happily do it.

bro they need more than just a safe place to live, they need social welfare programs to help them get fitted in. They don’t know the language, the cities, or anything. They’d have a very hard time adjusting on top of them possessing almost no assets with them a lot of them would immediately end up in poverty.

Let’s say we do take in a few thousand afghans (which is such a small amount it will make 0 difference at all lmao), what’s our next move? Where do they settle? Do we just leave them alone as soon as they land in Egal airport? Do we give them some cash and google translate?

We don’t have the resources to make sure they adjust into the country and become independent. Also, a million afghans into Somalia is a lot and might help them create a community that supports each other but who can afford to fly them over? If each plane can hold maybe 2000 passengers, that’s at least 500 planes constantly flying into Somalia. I don’t think any country has every taken in 1 million refugees at once, maybe over a few years but never that quickly.

I bet the Afghan refugees would rather stay in Kabul then come to Somaliland, who in their right mind would go there? I seen they just rejected the Uganda flights. There nothing more then economic migrants. They should stay back and fix their country.

Did you read my reply to @mr steal your naag that every man must support women immigrating to his country

These guys sound like American white nationalist who tell you to back to your country while they’re unemployed living in a trailer.

Someone tell the American white nationalist to he must listen to his own advice on leaving the Americas to the original tribes/nations

The irony is that he supports white conservatives.

But I'm with him on this. It's so rich for Somalis in the diaspora to be mad at the prospect of ajnabis moving to Somalia.

If there is anyone on earth willing to move to Somalia in its present state, they have my respect and blessing. Diaspora Somalis don't want to move back home but are complaining about refugees who will happily do it.

That would still make @AbdiGaalDoon consistent if we're talking about Europe conservatives but Australian/Canadian/American citizens are almost all nonnative ethnicities so they cant complain about the wrong ethnicity coming to the former territories of extinct/endangered ethnicities

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
These Zoo animals have a 1 track mind. They've been excited for the last few days at the prospect of preying on poor helpless Afghan women. There's so many videos like this

Imagine being displaced and have the gigantic misfortune to end up in a place like Somalia and you got some extraterrestrial stinking niggas with orange buck teeth preying on you.

ElS4yufWkAEEApZ.jpeg.jpg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
These Zoo animals have a 1 track mind. They've been excited for the last few days at the prospect of preying on poor helpless Afghan women. There's so many videos like this

Imagine being displaced and have the gigantic misfortune to end up in a place like Somalia and you got some extraterrestrial stinking niggas with orange buck teeth preying on you.

View attachment 199119
You xalimos should be happy to that means afghan men will come to
7e788bcf23de255e86d0b6a5c0cf123b.jpeg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You xalimos should be happy to that means afghan men will come toView attachment 199120
No but fr, you don't hear Americans, Koreans, Malaysians and all the other countries that have taken them in talking about targeting and fetishising the women. These people are going through hard times the last thing they're looking for is being taken advantage of. The zoo and 68iq really is not a stereotype. Couldn't even pretend to act with some dignity and pretend to care about the hardship of these people, the first thing they thought of was "naagaha Afghan baan guursaneyna"
download.jpeg-1.jpg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No but fr, you don't hear Americans, Koreans, Malaysians and all the other countries that have taken them in talking about targeting and fetishising the women. These people are going through hard times the last thing they're looking for is being taken advantage of. The zoo and 68iq really is not a stereotype. Couldn't even pretend to act with some dignity and pretend to care about the hardship of these people, the first thing they thought of was "naagaha Afghan baan guursaneyna"
View attachment 199125
I think its time for somalis to go back to the days were they were shy on camera. Now they acting crazy

Latest posts