Somaliland & Puntland Troops only separated by 4.3 miles(7km), tensions rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Nuux Taani was in the frontlines when he gave this interview recently.

What's the hold up guys? Let's get the show on the road already. Any more delays will result in a loss of interest. Too many trailers(skirmishes), let's get this shit over with by the end of the summer.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I heard Somaliland wants to capture Boocame and Karin Gorfood and establish a permanent military base so they can finally secure the borders of eastern Sool. This was promised by Nuh Ismail Tani and it'll happen just like his last promise on Tukaraq.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

What's the hold up guys? Let's get the show on the road already. Any more delays will result in a loss of interest. Too many trailers(skirmishes), let's get this shit over with by the end of the summer.

It takes time to plan an offensive with minimal casualties on top of defending current positions.

Puntland is preparing to massacre Somaliland troops. The next fight will be the end of the Tukaraq war so President Abdi Weli is making sure that he will win. He has not attacked yet because he wants an attack with a 100% success rate.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

:siilaanyosmile:7KM

I swear Any country with a real MEN (army), would never have allowed a neighbouring country to have been that close, Somalilands libaax army is a stone throw away, yet the neighbouring naag puntiland huff puffs and moans like a brothel waiting for her next Johns karbaash.

The Faan naago puntiland should take the L and just move on, before Somaliland moves on to Garowe!

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland is preparing to massacre Somaliland troops. The next fight will be the end of the Tukaraq war so President Abdi Weli is making sure that he will win. He has not attacked yet because he wants an attack with a 100% success rate.

4th time lucky? The only way punanis can massacre Somaliland troops is if it sends poisoned punanis

waraabe

Your superior
:siilaanyosmile:7KM

I swear Any country with a real MEN (army), would never have allowed a neighbouring country to have been that close, Somalilands libaax army is a stone throw away, yet the neighbouring naag puntiland huff puffs and moans like a brothel waiting for her next Johns karbaash.

The Faan naago puntiland should take the L and just move on, before Somaliland moves on to Garowe!

4th try for naagaha punania. The SL at this rate will die of boredom

Only 7 km left
tenor.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
4th try for naagaha punania. The SL at this rate will die of boredom
:drakekidding:
Tukaraq Warabe aka Baghdad Bob strikes again. Somalidiids can have Ak47 up their futos while screaming war toolayey and this nigga would log into SS with "Everything is under control we'll be in Garowe by dawn.:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
:drakekidding:
Tukaraq Warabe aka Baghdad Bob strikes again. Somalidiids can have Ak47 up their futos while screaming war toolayey and this nigga would log into SS with "Everything is under control we'll be in Garowe by dawn.:pachah1:

Gaaloraac naagoland tell me isn’t tukaraq 30 mins from garowe? Have you retaken the land you lost to Somaliland. Naagoland state of Somalia is good at fake brovado and faan but they are naago in the battlefield :dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Gaaloraac naagoland tell me isn’t tukaraq 30 mins from garowe? Have you retaken the land you lost to Somaliland. Naagoland state of Somalia is good at fake brovado and faan but they are naago in the battlefield :dead:

You're a broken record. :ohlord:
Repeating same niic niic for the past 3 years.

They're naago in battle field? You're sending odayaal to the front lines when they should be in mosques doing Ibadah. :snoop:

I feel sorry for that old man you can tell his completely demoralized and on the verge of tears. I guess seeing so many of your comrades getting their heads blowin off will do that to you. The jeegan soldiers have been left out to die being surrounded in emeny territory, all they can do is hide in their make shift ditches and hope they dont get picked off by the harti sharpshooters.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I feel sorry for that old man you can tell his completely demoralized and on the verge of tears. I guess seeing so many of your comrades getting their heads blowin off will do that to you. The jeegan soldiers have been left out to die being surrounded in emeny territory, all they can do is hide in their make shift ditches and hope they dont get picked off by the harti sharpshooters.

Nonsense

His troops took control of Tukaraq in January
And beat back two Puntland offensives!
Why would he be concerned?

Until you can dislodge his troops, you shall hold your tongue

Nonsense

His troops took control of Tukaraq in January
And beat back two Puntland offensives!
Why would he be concerned?

Until you can dislodge his troops, you shall hold your tongue
If thats how you see it then go ahead but we all know the truth. The couple skirmishs resulted in some jeegan commanders getting killed and shit load of jeegan soliders. Now their hiding out in their ditches hopping not to be spotted. Theres no way out for them because if they flee they will get chased down and slaughtered, so they just have to sit still and pray for a miracle.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
just fight already :bell:

I don't think Naagoland is capable of raiding us again. They already got humiliated twice in Tukaraq.

If they continue focusing on Somaliland. They will neglect Galmudug and soon north Mudug along with Galkayo will be annexed while Puntland will achieve 0 grounds against Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts