Somaliland Presidential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
22366689_10155681978293529_4828569789143715103_n.jpg

The first presidential debate will take place October 18, 2017, at Mansoor Hall, Hargeisa, Somaliland. The format for the 135-minute debate is as follows: · The debate will focus on three parts domestic policy, socioeconomic policy and foreign policy, each part will be divided into six-time segments of approximately 7.5 minutes each on topics. The moderator will open each segment with one question and panelists will add up two follow-up questions, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond.

The moderator will use the balance of the time (45 MINUTES) in each topic. The Debate will run from 7:00-10:30 p.m. In East Africa Time. The moderator will have the ability both to extend the segments and to ensure that the candidates have equal speaking time. While the focus will properly be on the candidates, the moderator will regulate the conversation so that thoughtful and substantive exchanges occur.

I heard Abdisalaan Hereri will be the moderator :salute:

Mujaahid baan ahaa shaqayn mayso walee :lolbron: Honestly, out of the three I think Eng. Faysal will Ace it.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
this will be interesting. Most debates around the world are from people who have a debating background. However an educated skinny is still a skinny so we will see folks scream, throw shoes and get emotional:russ::russ:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
this will be interesting. Most debates around the world are from people who have a debating background. However an educated skinny is still a skinny so we will see folks scream, throw shoes and get emotional:russ::russ:

Hereri will destroy them :chrisfreshhah: Can't wait to watch :trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Cirro is bad at talking in general. He gets things done though.

Muse Bixi mumbles and stutters a lot.

The best orator, hands down is The Hyena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts