Somaliland politics : I got a feeling that UCID are going to win nxt election

Faisal Ali Warrabe can gain Habar Jeclo and Habar Awal votes who are not satisfied with Muse shaani's performance. The habar Jeclo votes is very crucial especially in eastern Somaliland like Canayba District, East Burco, southern Togdheer. The habar Awal votes is very crucial in Gabiley, West Hargeisa, Brebera, Arabsiyo, Eastern Lughaya.

I recall back in 05, that the HA voters were very divided when it came to voting for ucid.

I think Faisal Ali Warrabe has a better chance than cabdi rahman ciiro when it comes to the next presidential election.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Faisal Ali Warrabe can gain Habar Jeclo and Habar Awal votes who are not satisfied with Muse shaani's performance. The habar Jeclo votes is very crucial especially in eastern Somaliland like Canayba District, East Burco, southern Togdheer. The habar Awal votes is very crucial in Gabiley, West Hargeisa, Brebera, Arabsiyo, Eastern Lughaya.

I recall back in 05, that the HA voters were very divided when it came to voting for ucid.

I think Faisal Ali Warrabe has a better chance than cabdi rahman ciiro when it comes to the next presidential election.
@Younes Osman,

I doubt UCID would ever win, Waraabe's main objective is taking away some of Waddani's supporters in order for Kulmiye to stay in power.

Best,

Faahiye