Somaliland Political Argument Holds No Legal Merit

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Tell him how darod were patient during the civil war, we went too all national conferences and said go ahead IRIR do something, we will step away. What did they do? murder us, vacuum, no govt, and worst yet dalka la kala goyo kkkkk WA IYAGA WAXANI ma raban inay runta ka hadlan, irir laguma noolan karo, waa lagu dhinta keliya. I cant quantify any results out of irirism except if they allow me to open up body part trade, then i got price tag only but no academias, no infrastructures, no policies to compete with the world, no data, darodism worked wax buu ku noqoatay, irir waxba kuma noqon. Even @Bohol quantified danta ka soo gaadhay SNM and said I want nothing of it. I heard Caare saying we had basics under siyad barre, now we dont. Irirism waa sheeko because its about defeating darod sxb, its not about government niyahow so everyone can live. thats why the world abadoned it, it doesnt work. Darodism does. U become the garbage and sewers under irir, thats why irir shud step away and say darod AYAA LAGU NAAS NUUGA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha What did IRIR bring you? lets quantify their results no qabil no thing. Just the 'ground'. All I got was galkacyo 93 and 500 bodies. Al-itihaad invasion in galgala. Galgala isaaq. What did they do in Kismayo is even more they say. Were not talking schools, water wells, scholarships, economic policies, jobs, how the nation can be first world country, ma jirin sheekadas. It's not govt project that's why, it never was. This NORTH/SOUTH wasn't intended for Political governance but designated 'warzones' to remove darod cause thats all they left for us bodies. After that they left 'vacuum' of no governance and territories splitting into another VACUUM. So not only ddid we lose our UN seat due to no govt from that another state developed into vacuum with NO UN seat. Irirism, Isaaq, Hawiye means 'death and no governance', even if we left Somalia, they wud be not functioning, it wud 'wild territories' of no governance the world order will need to remove it's national status as it's not structured territory. I wish I cud quantify IRIR and say hang on I did benefit like Isaaq and Hawiye can quantify Darod era, they benefited economically, academically, infrastructure, it's measurable. That's why they say some Darod. Darodism works for all, not just darod, but IRIR too. I dont see something against that when data is reviewed. Yes their is hiccups and wars but that doesnt negate the governance and results. There is not even one piece of data to point to as IRIR LEGACY niyahow beyond 'wasting somali ppl time every 4 years'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ogaden tried to work with u...ssdf tried to work with snm and it failed. Snm failed to work with usc. U see the common denominator its always irir and the reason is its not really intended beyond militantcy and then it's vacuum cause the brainpower isnt there, its ambuulo or khat filled not healthy chemicals. I know when I ask where is IRIR legacy, i get taken to graveyards and I can quantify this as IRIR LEGACY. When I ask for darod legacy I see all scholarship students from then in west developing in their field, i see infrastructure in somalia like road and ports, I see electricity plants except the one looted. I see something to quantify against that it works for all. We must carry on from DARODISM, its in your interest also as you GROW also, all u have today is from darod, u didnt achieve it in 91 vacuum

Last edited:
kkkkk bro dalkan rag ba iskaleh. Dad minority ah oo bada ka so talabay oo yemen walaalahood mehri lagu gumeysto siyaasad igalama hadli karo. If you don’t like it here get on a boat and get out.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha I noticed Irir is great as opposition or some sort of check n balance dude, he is great at criticism and just opposing, maybe we can make use of him in federal structure because he isn't inventing anything or mastering any field bro, he isn't about creating structures and governance. Lets give him a role of opposition only because he doesn't know how to create anything but a vacuum and we must keep him away from creating. Anything he touches turn into a civil war sxb. Its true look at somalispot all they do is criticise like their awooweyaal, nimanku uma dhisna dawlad ama inay wax umada uu reeban. Its either that or violence. We need to structure hawiye/isaaq in the federal structure and say u can be our 'referee' or 'opposition' but not government. Look at all their topics it's about opposition not solutions, govt is about solutions not criticism even academia is about solutions to a field not just sitting there criticising medical philosophy or darwinism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
kkkkk bro dalkan rag ba iskaleh. Dad minority ah oo bada ka so talabay oo yemen walaalahood mehri lagu gumeysto siyaasad igalama hadli karo. If you don’t like it here get on a boat and get out.

War ii gumayso lakin wax ii reeb waryaa baan ku iri oo aan ku faani kari gumaysigaga. Dont come to me with jabhad and north and south darod la buufinaya. You provide no solution, u just talk about darod, not about what isaaq leaves behind so your kids can faan, you wasted all your years on tribe not tangible results to speak to the world on. I can collect data of darod and what he left economically, socially, law n order, international community relation, and everything and compare it a gainst Irir crap and what it left and the world can calculate the benefits. You left diseases, hunger, tahrib, warlords, piracy, human trade, diaspora that is ghetto, it all roots back to IRIRISM nigga. U opened a vacuum u didnt transition us to an IRIR SYSTEM. U cant destroy something bro and not transition over. In IT we dont destroy our infrastructure, we do something called migration to transition over. We dont leave our departments with no technology. Thats what u did no govt nigga, abaha was.

Anyways @Diaspora ambassador is an ali saleman business men been doing this shit for 300 years longer then any clan so he is in this discussion @Teeri-Alpha is an economist. lets talk about economic manipulation in this irir climate of Somalia because we cant implement western models who have structures in somalia since it's not structured. We need to quantify results. I mean one factory in somalia we can ask them for their output over 1 hour and we can quantify over day, week, month ,quarter, year and measure differences. It's usually 1 dollar price market because the customer power is 1 dollar, it's not even exported kkkk cuz noone needs it. This is irir economics, this how they live, we need to live like they do but maximize our earnings in their no structure.

I say 'camp' material is good u know for IDP. Let's ask the govt of our regions to stop importing materials and we open warshad that provides 'camp' materials, cuz his futo is on the run the southie. Camp material however is 'cheap product' by market value globally, but we can manipulate it like jews manipulate currency with interest kkkkk. We can cut the supply down so say we are in 'hamar' and there is 1000 of these cunts, we produce only 100. we cut down on our 'expenditure cost plus made the item in short supply, it should technically 'sell for more' extremely well. We cud possibly secure 100 dollars out of those Barakacayaal which the NGO gives them and say pass it over. We can repeat this continously untill we stack up. It's not as lucrative as body organ trade cuz market value is great for it. But I know how to jewish economics, thats why I want banks open and ribah, its the only way to operate in this economic climate. But the highest return product is to sell the hawiye slave, yes due legal reason not as slaves but we cut him up in body parts. Its 2 million. at least he is worth something now, we used to buy them cheaper in the old day as the bantu wud say WAA HAWIYE NINKANI WAXBA NOOMA SOO KORDHIYO, NOW HAWIYE IS THE SAME. Keenadiid did export hawiye.

We can also 'send' them off as mercenaries for arab countries. Sxb we cant make use of anyone in irir economy beyond their physical body either in trade like slaves, mercenaries, or maids, or body parts. We have to extract GDP from there, maskaxdisa waa cambuulo dee he isn't microsoft inventor

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no islamic reason to stop Body part trade. Islam allows slavery, its the world who refused it because ppl don't understand it. Ninkani abiidka ah communitygisa ayaa ka quustay inusan fa'ido soo wadin, they wud call ppl to come and buy them and make use of them for yourself, because he was useless to their community. Ceeb ma aha hadi aad ibsato, waa la kala ibsan jiray adoonka. maxaa diidayo waa dhaqaale, qof ba tujaar ku noqon kare. Hada wala diiday soo ma aha suuqa calamiga lama ogola. Lakin waxay noo fureen in kelyahisa, wadnahisa la iibsado.

Weligisa waa la ibsan doona niinka africanka illahi ayaa qoray inuusan fa'ido lahayn wuxuna uu qoray in la iibsado si uu umad kale uu shaqayo oo fa'ido keeno. Diinta waxay rabta 'fa'ido' market place waa 'fa'ido'. Qof rabo fowdo ma jiro niyahow, aduunka xitaa illahi uma samayn fowdo waa sharciyo iyo kala dambayn ba jira.

U deny reality always lakin fa'ido kale miyuu aduunka keena, wa may? marka hala ibsado. War naagaha ayaa la iibsada illa manta prostitution. waa caadi weeye, xitaa siilku 'price tag' buu lee yahay. GDP waa gala waxani its' legalized in the west. Hadi fa'ido laga heli karo dhinaca dhaqaale, waa halal weeye, lacagtasi waxay galaysa maal gelin mustaqbalka oo ay dadyow badan ku nooladan, halka siilkeedi 'faido iyo profit' baa laga keenay. Diinta ma diidana fa'ido waxay diidan tahay waxyaabaha sida naagaha bilaash loo wasaayo. weligood way haysteen naago yin ah islamki hore wala ibsan jiray dee, dhaqaale weeye. Illahi ayaa noo dhisay noocani, maskaxda bin adan waxaa lagu beeray inu 'fa'ido' samayo, marka hala yaabin hadu fa'ido kaga arko, he will do it, ceeb ma aha, bin adanku dhan ayaaba sidasi ah. Our brain hard wired for profits, results, achievements, success, amal fican, uma dhisna burbur, khasaaro, gaajo, iyo waxasi. Bin adanka ma jecla guul darro wa illahi amarkisa

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Bal eeg waxani waa reer hargeisa. Wuxu la fadhiya dhar la toolayo. Let's get our calculator and price tag his produce. Ma rabta niyahow? mise waxad iska rabta dood WHICH ISNT MATHS AND U KNOW THAT? mise 'market value' of his work?

hargeisa-somalia-january-8-2010-260nw-191695025.jpg

He spent 8 hours. What did he produce in quantity of 'produce'? how much does he sell it for? well we know locally the ppl wallet is 1 dollar. So we know how can't charge more per person. We can price tag this nigga even with no data. 1 dollar per person x 1 million. In a given year he made 1 million that's his 'whole sector' 'tailor' it can't make more then 1 million due to customer purchasing power. Imagine how many ppl work in that sector lets assume 1000. 1000 ppl produced 1 million dollars. Predict the tax rate at 5%? kkkkkk. The govt made 1000 tax collection for that whole sector of 'textile'. I make that same value 3 days in Australia. 1k, that's just me as 1 person, not my IT SECTOR. If we combine my whole sector, wowwwwww, u see wat i mean. I work in a sector that has valuable service to the community, he works in sector that is 'low skilled' and in poor market. Shaqo waxba ma aha hadi aadan qiyaasi karin muxu soo saaraya ninkani sanadki, as it effects the whole economy and taxation rates and creates lack of services in the end because u LACK ECONOMISTS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Lets move onto the 'traders' in Hargeisa. We just need one 'data' point we can 'scale' and calculate 'estimates' quite easy. We know the customer purchasing power, so he can't make more then 1 dollar a day since that's all the customers have. He is now 'within' structure of 1 dollar customer plus his produce. It's just a question of 'quantity' and 'time'. We can observe his 'sales' for one day period and multiply it over a week/month/year. Maths is the best, ma jiro been, ma soconayso sheekadi baghdad bob iyo MEDIA MANIPULATION. Wa very easy niyahow because aduunka dhan ayaa ka saabsan calculation, aduunka kama samaysmin 'dood' iyo 'fkd' iyo opinion. We can literally predict with accuracy all of hargeisa 'sectors' by just seeing 1 person in that sector and multiplying how many ppl work in that sector.

We finally have the customer purchasing power so we always know what he can sell in one given day. There is no 'guesses' it's pretty standard maths. We can move to the next sector 'telecom' and do the same thing, basically all SXB. U will see the over all productivity is based on 1 dollar customer market place. WHY? their employed in low skilled job, his purchasing power doesnt increase, his businesses dont grow, the govt taxation doesnt grow, he lives on tv baghdad bob style with PHOTOS of one hotel creating 'media misinformation' while his working in the kitchens of garowe and bosaso in reality.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow @FBIsomalia Know the truth how 'wealth' works, he has been in the game far longer then other clans. It's about 'product' value and 'storing as reserves'. If we had warshad in bosaso called 'warshada hawiye' and we lined up and recycled hawiye dead bodies taking out kidney, heart, liver. We produced 2 million from one hawiye product. We packaged him and store in a 'freezer'. The freezer is our 'kayd' of reserves. We wait for 'dawlad' somaliyeed and begin holding our 'hawiye packages' and begin slowly 'releasing' into market place when prices are high. It's more lucrative then gold, oil, or any commodity in the world today. Plus it's in high demand. That's how ppl get rich sxb. Not business or competition those ppl live 'average' lives not become ali saleban tycoons. Finally I can argue my 'abtis' have contributed something to Somalia and I can quantify the results and benefits. Turks are already prolly doing it to him sxb why u think they focused on hospitals immediately in Hamar, their prolly asking parents to 'donate' organs of dead ppl and take it to turk. Why not ali saleban, at least he is somali. Hawiye hates inu Somali kale ka 'faido' but he dont mind turks selling him cuz turks know how to get rich. Its about the expensive product in the marketplace and then creating strategies for it and 'storing' it.

So yes I will take u for tour thru 'dr osman' entrepenerial' project, I should be congratulated for PRODUCING SOMETHING not ABUSED. Yes I will check up on my 'kayd' of hawiye and say awalba waagi hore si nool buu keenadiiid ku dhoofin jirey, hada 'packages' baad tahay kkkk. Livestock are exported in packages or live, hawiye is the same.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This dude sold hawiye like livestock from hobyo

220px-Sultan_Ali_Yusuf_Kenadid.jpg

I want to re-implement his legacy in Bosaso. We can't sell him alive anymore as the world learned about his 'cambuulo' brain and got sick of him. Now they want him in 'packages'. Check out prices in western world for body parts. Trading market is OPEN, there is price on hearts, liver, kidney. Just like back in the old day the trading market was open for live niggas. I want to re-do Keenadiid legacy because this is the highest priced goods now. Hawiye is providing the supply. I am not 'forcing' him to provide me supply, he is slave by the mind, he will always make Osman Mahmoud rich is all I am saying to him. I will always find 'GDP' out of him either 'alive' or 'dead' but his 'dead' seem to be more 'precious' to me because his people alive are worth 1 dollar sxb are just 'adoon' and not 'expensive' in the world anymore. I don't know maybe @Teeri-Alpha will call me bantu as I re begin my ancestors legacy of slave trade in 'packaged body parts'. Yesterday it was hobyo and zanzibar, now he moved to hamar, where-ever he goes I will find him adoonka and establish my trading network again. Viva Osman Mahmoud

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia At least buy 'fake medicines' cook it up with an Indian in India or find out if there products who are not 'safe', flood the market of 'hawiye' with it 'cheap' so we increase the 'body supply' in warshada hawiye in bosaso. We can create huge 'reserves' of 2 million products not even gold is worth that much per kilo. U know how much gold u need to match that business model? I know your prolly doing it ma 'adaa' kala jecel u were selling them niggas to yemen thru bosaso port trade, ma tan baad ka xishoonaysa which is HALAL. So stop lying, u act like ali saleman isn't ahead, but turks are harvesting in their clinics of mogadishu and hawiye doesnt mind that he helps turks. Why?

We can do the same thing in the future and go to 'war economies' and open hospitals under the guise of medical intervention and when those dead bodies come we ask their parents to 'donate' wallahi ali salemanow, we will have the 'largest' kayd in the world. We cud outstrip even jews 'gold n mineral packages'. Dont act religious to me when u were human smuggling trade at mareero waa dhoofinaysee sida xoolaha nool

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia At least buy 'fake medicines' cook it up with an Indian in India or find out if there products who are not 'safe', flood the market of 'hawiye' with it 'cheap' so we increase the 'body supply' in warshada hawiye in bosaso. We can create huge 'reserves' of 2 million products not even gold is worth that much per kilo. U know how much gold u need to match that business model? I know your prolly doing it ma 'adaa' kala jecel u were selling them niggas to yemen thru bosaso port trade, ma tan baad ka xishoonaysa which is HALAL. So stop lying, u act like ali saleman isn't ahead, but turks are harvesting in their clinics of mogadishu and hawiye doesnt mind that he helps turks. Why?

We can do the same thing in the future and go to 'war economies' and open hospitals under the guise of medical intervention and when those dead bodies come we ask their parents to 'donate' wallahi ali salemanow, we will have the 'largest' kayd in the world. We cud outstrip even jews 'gold n mineral packages'. Dont act religious to me when u were human smuggling trade at mareero waa dhoofinaysee sida xoolaha nool
For that we use D&M or oromo cheap labor.

Trending