Somaliland police officer works with Alshabab, Ceerigabo people refuse to jail him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
One of Somaliland top police officers has been supplying the Alshabab in Cal madow and Golis with weapons from AQAP in Yemen through Somaliland's Sanaag coast. He was captured yesterday, but the people of Ceerigabo set the city on fire to have him released. This only proves what the UN Monitoring Group has said about Somaliland's tacit support of the Alshabab fighting Puntland in Eastern Sanaag.

S

SOMACOON

One of Somaliland top police officers has been supplying the Alshabab in Cal madow and Golis with weapons from AQAP in Yemen through Somaliland's Sanaag coast. He was captured yesterday, but the people of Ceerigabo set the city on fire to have him released. This only proves what the UN Monitoring Group has said about Somaliland's tacit support of the Alshabab fighting Puntland in Eastern Sanaag.

Ma niggah
Something interesting to discuss.
Somaliland has been supporting terror and rebels since it formed. They must be dealt with accordingly.
Puntland can't even defend their boarders from idoors? Fucking really?

I know you're aiming for the anti-iidoor/SL angle, but doesn't the video kind of defeat your purpose? The SL govt is the one that arrested this alleged terrorist enabler.

The more concerning thing is how all these rioting people (in Ceerigaabo of all places) are apparently wadda Al-Shabaab, complaining about their mujahideen getting killed and arrested Lol. Of course there's probably a strong qabiil angle and more to the story. Habar Yonis Al-Shabaab vs HJ govt lol

The man is from West Burco thus the weapons belong to that community, it
is actually hidden in West Maydh. He hasn't been arrested either, they
attempted it but failed.

somalia becoming stable is a threat to somaliland independence afterall. weakening the puntland government who it has land disputes with is definitely in their interests.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I know you're aiming for the anti-iidoor/SL angle, but doesn't the video kind of defeat your purpose? The SL govt is the one that arrested this alleged terrorist enabler.

The more concerning thing is how all these rioting people (in Ceerigaabo of all places) are apparently wadda Al-Shabaab, complaining about their mujahideen getting killed and arrested Lol. Of course there's probably a strong qabiil angle and more to the story. Habar Yonis Al-Shabaab vs HJ govt lol

They tolerate Alshabab and they send the youths that are radicalized in the mosques of Burco to fight "jihad" against Puntland. The west has put pressure on Somaliland and just now they are starting to crackdown on Alshabab. For years, they have turned a blind eye, but now the international has focused it attention on AQAP in Yemen and the connection has become obvious.

waraabe

Your superior
somalia becoming stable is a threat to somaliland independence afterall. weakening the puntland government who it has land disputes with is definitely in their interests.

really. hmmm so why is punt land supplying isis and south somalia has pledged its allegiance to al kaida. there is a big war going on in somalia isis vs al kaida

waraabe

Your superior
They tolerate Alshabab and they send the youths that are radicalized in the mosques of Burco to fight "jihad" against Puntland. The west has put pressure on Somaliland and just now they are starting to crackdown on Alshabab. For years, they have turned a blind eye, but now the international has focused it attention on AQAP in Yemen and the connection has become obvious.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Sept/101521/isil_is_recruiting_fighters_in_puntland.aspx

the only region in somalia recruiting fighters for foreign terrorist organisation is punt land region. No more excuses

So you really think the few miinjo from Burco are all headed to Galgala to destabilize Puntland? Not the south?

waraabe

Your superior
So you really think the few miinjo from Burco are all headed to Galgala to destabilize Puntland? Not the south?

it is a smoke screen, punt land sent fighters to the south for the last few years and now they have moved on to supply middle east with terrorist. Few of the people in togdheer and sanaag joining punt land terrorist have some clan link to them (usually mother's side)

seriously? there are on going negotiations between somaliland and somalia which couldnt happen before hassan sheikh, somalilands politicians need somalia to be as strong as possible so there can be credible negotiations like the ones that have been on going between SL and hassan sheikh since 2013.

seriously? there are on going negotiations between somaliland and somalia which couldnt happen before hassan sheikh, somalilands politicians need somalia to be as strong as possible so there can be credible negotiations like the ones that have been on going between SL and hassan sheikh since 2013.
no, do you know somalland has expressed concern about somalia building its army?, these negotiations have gone nowhere,

thats just faysal cali waraabe trying to be intimidating, SL politicians couldnt care about somalia's army because that army isnt ever going to declare war on SL politicians. something like that would start a tribal war between hargeisa and mugdisho and thats not something hassan would ever do nor would the man that replaces him

thats just faysal cali waraabe trying to be intimidating, SL politicians couldnt care about somalia's army because that army isnt ever going to declare war on SL politicians. something like that would start a tribal war between hargeisa and mugdisho and thats not something hassan would ever do nor would the man that replaces him
yeah but once the arms embargo is fully lifted, than they can easily arm dhulos and puntland. who are somalilands main concern as they have land disputes with them.

somalia is a 4.5 system. if mugdisho politicians do something like that then hargeisa politicians would change their abtirisn from sheikh isahaaq to Dir and they would claim half of the southern states being formed since isaaq is dir.

you know full well hassan isnt stupid enough to start a unnecessary war.

yeah but once the arms embargo is fully lifted, than they can easily arm dhulos and puntland. who are somalilands main concern as they have land disputes with them.
hell, even the dir community in the south which live in and own farm lands in the shebelle river, live in marka, banadir have not strong power base to demand things from the hawiye and darood community which has almost all the power in the south, so dirs in the south are just waiting for isaaqs/SL to side with them, hell they are even singing songs for us and making space for us in their abtirsin.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
hell, even the dir community in the south which live in and own farm lands in the shebelle river, live in marka, banadir have not strong power base to demand things from the hawiye and darood community which has almost all the power in the south, so dirs in the south are just waiting for isaaqs/SL to side with them, hell they are even singing songs for us and making space for us in their abtirsin.

f*ck no batty boy. Get my people outta your mouth.

You called me a Hutu on the other thread because I was from the south and didn't like blackie. Now your acting as if you know anything about dir.

Vaffanculo.

f*ck no batty boy. Get my people outta your mouth.

You called me a Hutu on the other thread because I was from the south and didn't like blackie. Now your acting as if you know anything about dir.

Vaffanculo.
you're mine baby, you was created for my clan. there would no isaaq clan if those two dir women were'nt married of to the sheikh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending