Somaliland Parliament allows same sex marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
View attachment 55133

Well all that's left is garri and some clan called cali. All im saying is you don't have authority, ma'am. Take it easy

Yes I do, I have all the authority a first child can have. Either way don’t spread your liberal mindset. I person who acts on their homosexuality in Somalia, should be delt with according to the laws of the land which is shariah.

VIP
Yes I do, I have all the authority a first child can have. Either way don’t spread your liberal mindset. I person who acts on their homosexuality in Somalia, should be delt with according to the laws of the land which is shariah.

Horta bal waxa tahay i cadee

Not wanting to kill other human beings is "liberal". Go join shabab, little lady

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Horta bal waxa tahay i cadee

Not wanting to kill other human beings is "liberal". Go join shabab, little lady

And wanting to follow the shariah of Allah in a Muslim country is Shabab-like, you’ve lost the plot.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Garxajis are known to be God abiding citizens. They need to distance themselves from the growing apostasy within that vile regime.

The irony is that most of the Somaliland Ulema are HA.

BankaTuyo

حيران
If it's true God will punish those bringing this filthy agenda.

Divine retribution is not selective and certainty doesn't work that way; it happens in a collective manner with no discrimination. then people will be sifted through in the afterlife based on their believe and deeds. may Allah show us all the right path.

Divine retribution is not selective and certainty doesn't work that way; it happens in a collective manner with no discrimination. then people will be sifted through in the afterlife based on their believe and deeds. may Allah show us all the right path.
Rightly so because when this filth was happening the rightous were quite,thats why we will rather wipe them out then suffer with these degenerates

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somaliland has the blessing of Allah swt, there for you can say this news is faker than Qur.jile loyalty.

Welcome to the civilized world, somalilanď. This isn't legalizing same sex marriage, just decriminalized same sex coitus. Calaacal for nothing. Stay barbarians
Civilized world on whos standard?decriminalizing homosexuality is just as harmfull,no fag should be allowed to act freely in a muslim somali country,we dont have to confine to western degeneracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending