Somaliland Parliament allows same sex marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

@waraabe Khaniis ayaa tahay. Somaliland is a homosexual state full of brothels and s like you.

They’d sell their soul to the devil if it means it would deliver Ictiraaf.

Time to burn that filthy place to the ground. Hargeisa is a breeding ground for filth. Lacnatullahi Calaa haadal Madiina Innahum Qowmun Luut
Did you watch the video?he is saying something like that will never happen,even gave an example when sayid barre wanted to start the equal rights bullshit and how somalis turned on him till he gave up,any MP or president that start this shit wont be alive for long
They arrest people for drinking do you think they let this happen

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Did you watch the video?he is saying something like that will never happen,even gave an example when sayid barre wanted to start the equal rights bullshit and how somalis turned on him till he gave up,any MP or president that start this shit wont be alive for long
They arrest people for drinking do you think they let this happen
I have seen the video before on YouTube. The whole Culimaa of SL are talking about it. Regardless any negative publicity in SL=win in my book

Don’t defend these cock suckers sxb

Saalax Bidaar

@4:37

The new law in SL which was passed by the parliament states any two consenting adults who have sexual relations isn’t a sin(laba qof oo kasta oo is ogol hadii ay isku galmoodaan, maaha sino)

Pay attention to the language they use; it is very subtle and you can taste the Western hands all over it. Any two consenting adults? Sound familiar.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

@4:37

The new law in SL which was passed by the parliament states any two consenting adults who have sexual relations isn’t a sin(laba qof oo kasta oo is ogol hadii ay isku galmoodaan, maaha sino)

Pay attention to the language they use; it is very subtle and you can taste the Western hands all over it. Any two consenting adults? Sound familiar.
Garxajis are known to be God abiding citizens. They need to distance themselves from the growing apostasy within that vile regime.

Saalax Bidaar

Garxajis are known to be God abiding citizens. They need to distance themselves from the growing apostasy within that vile regime.

Sheikh Maxamed Dirir is Arab(Isaaq)Nonetheless they are our closest kin as far as Isaaq is concern.

But it is true Hargeisa administration is bordering Kufr wallahi. Pretty soon we will have to do Jihaad Fisibillah to preserve the Deen Al Xaq fil Ardil Somaal

BankaTuyo

حيران
Your talking about the rape bill that is in dispute. Have you even read it you dumb c*nt. I've read it and says no such thing.

This bill is for the protection of women / minors and those forced into marriage

can you please share the bill with us? thanks.

Saalax Bidaar

If it happens i am joining al shabab burn the whole place down

We are lucky if they don’t arrest Sheikh Mohamed Dirir

They jailed a sheikh indefinitely for protesting against Christian Cross being welded to a gate in a building that housed the UNDP.

This is a case where one sells his faith for few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.