Somaliland officer assaults Oromo woman then she beats him up

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Why you acting like he got the best of her m? She was topless, naaso swinging and still held it down
Queen pls :drakekidding: The reason she was standing is because he didn go full on her. He could have easily knocked her out if he wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
kkkk Walaahi Qoti women are beefy asl. B*tch looked she could take on a bunch of skinnies. :russ: :dead1:

It comes with being a maid and scrapping people's xaar of the toilet for 8 hrs a day, I guess. No wonder why they're so hefty. :lolbron:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
kkkk Walaahi Qoti women are beefy asl. B*tch looked she could take on a bunch of skinnies. :russ: :dead1:

It comes with being a maid and scrapping people's xaar of the toilet for 8 hrs a day, I guess. No wonder why they're so hefty. :lolbron:
I wonder if they gonna do a endsars type of protest for her in hargeisa. Stop the police brutality :russ:
giphy.gif

Of course it is. I fail to see the controversy.

Lol it is controversial because there are qabils that are just as native to Somaliland, yet some Isaaqs seem to make it exclusively about them. Their attempts of a nationhood rests on the cooperation of the Sameroons and others.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol it is controversial because there are qabils that are just as native to Somaliland, yet some Isaaqs seem to make it exclusively about them. Their attempts of a nationhood rests on the cooperation of the Sameroons and others.

Indeed. But the elites in Hargeiso don't truly care. Especially about the Hartis. They dominate the politics pretty much completely. Had many prominent relatives and contacts of the Dhulbahante and Warsangali try their luck at political life in Hargeiso and it became fairly clear to them that it's basically Isaaqland. It's ironic stuff as they're doing to other qabils what they complained was being done to them in Xamar.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I have said this on here many times. Lets take the isaaq parts of SL and bounce:westbrookswag:
giphy.gif
Then all these little subclass can't complain. Let somalia their masters control them. We issaqs are decent population without a massive amount of land so we can easily build it up. And form our own perfect nations. I wonder why our government is holding these little tribes hostage
giphy.gif