Somaliland militia deserting the Tukaraq frontline in droves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I’m bias because I’m not being irrational and generalizing? look at the things your saying.. you don’t even know me and your wishing death on my whole family tree
These are a time of war harti vs isaac if you want kind words then youre on the wrong thread.

If youre not isaac then what dog have you got in this fight between isaac invading harti land cause they say the british gave them that land and harti defending their land?

Dont insult my intelligence you're clearly an isaac gaal

Lmao I’m not a girl nor am I issac and I’m not even arguing with you about this Isaac and Harti fight but your rather you negativity and having illwill on people you don’t even know..you already insulted your intelligence

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lmao I’m not a girl nor am I issac and I’m not even arguing with you about this Isaac and Harti fight but your rather you negativity and having illwill on people you don’t even know..you already insulted your intelligence
:chrisfreshhah:

Hooyada waas i deapise you and your entire family tree now go cry me a river:pachah1::mjlol:

:ahh:

Your mother :stevej:

Your going to hell my mother is dead... nah Foreal tho take your meds cuz I know your late on them Abdullahi..

You remind of those annoying big headed kids that’s every Somali neighborhood has that everyone hates because he talks out his ass but he’s retarded so you just laugh it off and forgive him lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending