Somaliland militia deserting the Tukaraq frontline in droves

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
More lies from the same folk who are yet to retake tukaraq. Looks like you will have to protest for the next 70 years like the Palestinians

More lies from the same folk who are yet to retake tukaraq. Looks like you will have to protest for the next 70 years like the Palestinians

I don't know much about tribal issues but you my friend is the funniest when it comes to these matters.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We will give our blood to protect the honour and integrity of our brothers and sisters in las canood in sha Allah this jihad is a blessed one

Isaac will get killed on harti land hooyada waase ma garatey and i would kill you if you invaded my premises, land without my consent.

Nigga please.. your probably somewhere in the west.. still living in your hooyos house eating off the government... miserable as hell.. no education, no one to show you some love.. Politics is clearly not for you bro you got other things your mad about don’t add politics to your list..

Your words are as empty as your head.

Ps I love all clans Because I know well enough not to hate someone purely because of his clan but rather his character.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga please.. your probably somewhere in the west.. still living in your hooyos house eating off the government... miserable as hell.. no education, no one to show you some love.. Politics is clearly not for you bro you got other things your mad about don’t add politics to your list..

Your words are as empty as your head.

Ps I love all clans Because I know well enough not to hate someone purely because of his clan but rather his character.
Save me you essay hooyada waase theres a war going on between harti and isaac who are invading harti land this is a just jihad motherfuck your feelings if youre isaac in sha Allah i pray for your swift death and your entire isaac gaal tribe hooyada waase you wont get no sympathy from me now keep it moving.

Ps i love All harti tribe theyre my family i would give my life shed blood for them and i despise isaac gaalo tribe may the curse of Allah be upon all isaac tribe.

Save me you essay hooyada waase theres a war going on between harti and isaac who are invading harti land this is a just jihad motherfuck your feelings if youre isaac in sha Allah i pray fir you swift death.

I’m not issac lol your a funny guy tho. You sure are killing them with every key stroke aren’t you...

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Coming with some nacnac talk what do you take man for? Come to my house univited tresspass on my land and i have every right to kill you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You need a hug bro??
If youre not isaac then what dog have you got in this fight between isaac invading harti land cause they say the british gave them that land and harti defending their land?

Dont insult my intelligence you're clearly an isaac gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts