Somaliland Losing Control in Sanaag, Col Caare and his army growing stronger

Do you support Caare's freedom fighters against the khat chewing homosexuals in Hargeisa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I support it, sanaagians are taking matter in their own hands compared to a certain region. noolada reer sanaag:salute:
I agree, Col Caare should expand his military operations in western Sanaag and push jeeganland out, its their land they have right to rule it themselves.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Watch when Puntland does democracy. Cover the basics first.

1. Rule of law and strong institutions people trust and can't be corruptible
2. Education levels soaring and people having free minds
3. Economic Independence people must have jobs and basic essentials covered housing, water, food, etc.

Then will come political parties and voting. It will be proper not that kangaroo mess over there.

Seven boxes in Gabiley were cancelled due to this lawlessness

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...oral-commission-after-kids-voted.34006/page-2

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree, Col Caare should expand his military operations in western Sanaag and push jeeganland out, its their land they have right to rule it themselves.

It's a true mess over there. Hargeisa is split into clan fiefdoms with two mayors. They have two presidents also mustafa martin loooooool and muse bihi. Burco was always a mess with two clans fiefdoms. They have Caare and his rebellion. A beautiful Young Vibrant democracy tho where people are going red-eyed over lack of water.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's a true mess over there. Hargeisa is split into clan fiefdoms with two mayors. They have two presidents also mustafa martin loooooool and muse bihi. Burco was always a mess with two clans fiefdoms. They have Caare and his rebellion. A beautiful Young Vibrant democracy tho where people are going red-eyed over lack of water.
:dead::dead1:

d46R0cd.jpg

The irony of this porcupine talking about copy and paste :russ:

this nigga is talkin bout copy and paste

:cryinglaughsmiley:

The guy said “one of our colonizers “ I forgot you daroods have had many colonizers :chrisfreshhah:

How can a Punani talk about copying, you guys stole our name!!!

1991 we debated on naming ourselves Puntland but decided against it because it was ugly name, then in 1998 the dhabayaco’s came and stole our name :russ:

It might be, Somaliland election was legit tho. My point is @Yonis can't be trusted, nigga is biased as hell and butthurt that Warsangeli and Dhulbahante Somalilanders voted. Don't get it twisted cuz :ohlord:
Stop claiming that Warsangali voted. No they didnt.
Half of ceerigaabo didnt vote let alone the rest of warsangali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts