Somaliland Losing Control in Sanaag, Col Caare and his army growing stronger

Do you support Caare's freedom fighters against the khat chewing homosexuals in Hargeisa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It has been about a year now since the corrupt parody government in Hargeisa rigged the election by famously allowing Oromos and Children to vote

hnm-jpg.55919

Since then disgruntled and angry rebels led by a former war Veteran Colonel Caare, decided to break off from the illegitimate Jeegaan government due to their support for m1dgo reer porcupine and their clan fuelled skirmishes with Caare's subclan in western Sanaag.

Since then, more and more soldiers who see the hargeisa administration for the corrupt mess it is, are defecting and joining Caare's militia.

Now in 2018 Caare's army are growing stronger and now control many areas in western Sanaag, and are projected to get even stronger in near future.

Farm

VIP
Caare is freeing himself and his people from the corrupt govt that can’t even give water to citizens in their own capital.

:salute:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It has been about a year now since the corrupt parody government in Hargeisa rigged the election by famously allowing Oromos and Children to vote

International partners note that 60 international election observers witnessed the opening, voting, closing and tallying procedures at some 350 polling stations. 620 local observers were also able to observe proceedings in over 40% of polling stations. Observers praised the smooth and peaceful conduct of voting and, despite areas of concern, concluded that irregularities were not on a scale such that they would undermine the integrity of the electoral process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even your cousins voted. The election was legit, don't get it twisted :ohlord:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are like Dhulbahante in many ways. Some eat in hargeisa(cirro), while caare and his sub clan eats somewhere else. They need to unite HY first and foremost before he considers fighting. There is no point talking bad about jeegaan all day when one of his own ina adeer cirro is a stooge for muse bihi.

That's my opinion, let them unite first HY and then it will be interesting. They lost the civil war in SL because ever since 93 they haven't been heard of and silenced runti. Their regions are the least developed in SL, they haven't really gained anything other then building up jeegaan regions(hargeisa, berbera, burco). The only HY they tolerate in jeegaan is a stooge among them who neglects his own clan like cirro to build up other clans. They hate them so much they elected dahir rayale because the isaaqs split cuz they didnt want HY in power. So they gave it to samaron. Mark my words next elections they will do the same but say lets give it to harti loooooooooool to keep HY down further.

They honestly prefer harti and samaroon before a HY in SL. They got the raw end of the deal HY in my opiion, 93 till now no presidency, their regions the most backward, etc. They got nothing to show for their time in SL except L.

10 years egal, 10 years rayale, 10 years silanyo. 30 years right there of jeegaan and their stooges in power and to add insult to injury another 10 years for hargeisa under muse bihi and after his done he will say lets give to harti to avoid 'hy' president and even if they do give it to HY mark my words he will be a HY/HJ ass licker making them stronger.

Majertenow, lets be real qabilkan waa jabay si xun

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Vibrant democracy indeed, early voters in Gabiley, the tuulo the current president of somaliland is from

aae60a38-1ec1-400f-8192-6ca1b0ed71b2-png.34355

88e62f99-8746-43ee-9527-25f0d33d5cbe-png.34356

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland invalidated upwards to 11000 votes so your pictures mean absolutely nothing, also sorry if I don't take your word for it as your credibility is low. EU has credibility, I'd rather take their word for it. Don't get it twisted, your life and this thread is a scam :ohlord:

Somaliland invalidated upwards to 11000 votes so your pictures mean absolutely nothing, also sorry if I don't take your word for it as your credibility is low. EU has credibility, I'd rather take their word for it. Don't get it twisted, your life and this thread is a scam :ohlord:
Somaliland is an overglorified shithole like any other shithole African state, how can you be Wadani when you're not living among your people. :nahgirl:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

She is probably saying GIVE me water u losers not an ID card and piece of voting paper. You can't have a democracy if you don't have financial independence. Notice all best democracy share a common trait 'economic independence'

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland is an overglorified shithole like any other shithole African state, how can you be Wadani when you're not living among your people. :nahgirl:
It might be, Somaliland election was legit tho. My point is @Yonis can't be trusted, nigga is biased as hell and butthurt that Warsangeli and Dhulbahante Somalilanders voted. Don't get it twisted cuz :ohlord:

The guy got disowned by his own clan :russ: he’s running around the bush like PL soldiers running from Tukaraq

This guy isn’t a problem , maybe to PLers he looks like a problem because you guys don’t know much about winning battles :pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Watch when Puntland does democracy. Cover the basics first.

1. Rule of law and strong institutions people trust and can't be corruptible
2. Education levels soaring and people having free minds
3. Economic Independence people must have jobs and basic essentials covered housing, water, food, etc.

Then will come political parties and voting. It will be proper not that kangaroo mess over there.

hnm-jpg.55919

Since then disgruntled and angry rebels led by a former war Veteran Colonel Caare, decided to break off from the illegitimate Jeegaan government due to their support for m1dgo reer porcupine and their clan fuelled skirmishes with Caare's subclan in western Sanaag.

Since then, more and more soldiers who see the hargeisa administration for the corrupt mess it is, are defecting and joining Caare's militia.

Now in 2018 Caare's army are growing stronger and now control many areas in western Sanaag, and are projected to get even stronger in near future.

I support it, sanaagians are taking matter in their own hands compared to a certain region. noolada reer sanaag:salute:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
She is probably saying GIVE me water u losers not an ID card and piece of voting paper. You can't have a democracy if you don't have financial independence. Notice all best democracy share a common trait 'economic independence'
The poverty rate in Somaliland is very very high, i heard Gabiley were those child voters came from, is completely lawless

:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.