Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

UPDATE:

34AA6BE4-54EE-41C1-BFD1-C23A5F3DFB17.jpeg

AFD01133-4A1B-4282-B8E0-D9509C95E25B.jpeg
4294D610-6115-429F-9BB2-E32B450F0D7E.jpeg

Wow.

So.. they are arresting people just for being from South Somalia?

At the very least, they have the right to be given notice to leave, so they can sell what they need to sell, pack up their belongings/families and leave. Instead they are being thrown out as if they are garbage and not human beings.

This is appalling.

What concerns me is the Internet cafe idiots who
think this is something to be proud of, I swear SL supporters have brain damage. This is beyond low iq:hillarybiz:

Dhulbahantes are the biggest cucks. You are barely represented in the SL parliament, most if not all the development on dhulbahante land are from diaspora money and all their kids talk about is horses 💀

Dhulbahante are strong Somaliland nationalists. No foreigners allowed in Somaliland unless they have a workers Visa :salute:

“we are a country”

-since 1991

30 years and counting now lol
Be grateful as we are getting rid of illegal koonfurians migrant from your city and keep it safe as the cases of assassinations' has risen in Lassacaanood and keeping the security of the city is important.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Be grateful as we are getting rid of illegal koonfurians migrant from your city and keep it safe as the cases of assassinations' has risen in Lassacaanood and keeping the security of the city is important.
who is “we”?

It certainly can’t be you considering your own aunt is crying on facebook for the treason of publicly supporting your uncle cirro.

I am happy that my lasanod natives are evicting reer @Galmudug-State and the rest of the al-shabaab gang. We don’t need terrorists in dhulka barakeeysan. I’m even happier they’re doing it under the name of Somaliland so we don’t have to tarnish our reputation with theirs. :mjhaps:

who is “we”?

It certainly can’t be you considering your own aunt is crying on facebook for the treason of publicly supporting your uncle cirro.

I am happy that my lasanod natives are evicting reer @Galmudug-State and the rest of the al-shabaab gang. We don’t need terrorists in dhulka barakeeysan.
I'm the one who put adeerka Cabdirasaaq to be the speaker of the new parliament and I'm the one who's restoring peace and security to your city warya so be grateful of being part of Jamhuuriyadda Barakaysan :ufdup:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm the one who put adeerka Cabdirasaaq to be the speaker of the new parliament and I'm the one who's restoring peace and security to your city warya so be grateful of being part of Jamhuuriyadda Barakaysan :ufdup:
restore democracy for your people in west burco first lmao.

Jail and deport trouble makers. Koonfurians have made Somalia hell and want to bring their disfunction to the blessed JSL.

Has there ever been a “somalilander” in the south they was deported north? This is quite unbelievable, being deported from your own fucking country. My goodness something needs to be done…

Trending