Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Has there ever been a “somalilander” in the south they was deported north? This is quite unbelievable, being deported from your own fucking country. My goodness something needs to be done…
Somalia can’t “deport” anyone to the north since the north is officially apart of Somalia.

If they began “deporting” somalianlanders that’d help solidify Somaliland’s claim to independence.

Has there ever been a “somalilander” in the south they was deported north? This is quite unbelievable, being deported from your own fucking country. My goodness something needs to be done…
When I went to Xamar there were a lot of somalilanders. You could tell with their SL bracelets and khatuumo flags. I was disgusted. My blessed city full of refugees :yloezpe: :frdfvsb:

We need to do something about it

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When I went to Xamar there were a lot of somalilanders. You could tell with their SL bracelets and khatuumo flags. I was disgusted. My blessed city full of refugees :yloezpe: :frdfvsb:

There are whole neighborhoods and even streets named after reer khaatumo kkkk. I went there once and there were khaatumo flags everywhere and even restaurants named SSC lmao.

We deport you from begging on the streets of Taleex to beg on the street of Taleex, mogadishu :russ:

Somalia can’t “deport” anyone to the north since the north is officially apart of Somalia.

If they began “deporting” somalianlanders that’d help solidify Somaliland’s claim to independence.

Yes pls deport them to their home country of somaliland. :trumpsmirk:
I wasn’t advocating deportation at all. That would obviously backfire.

But guys this nonsense absolutely needs to stop.

how can you have people in Mogadishu openly supporting separatists? Why is this being tolerated? Do you see Tibetan’s wear ‘Free Tibet” bracelets in Beijing?
I don’t see any effort at all my the gov to combat Somaliland propaganda, it’s fucking pathetic. People in your own capita city waving a foreign flag? Uff

Autonomous state depart citizens of the same republic lool.

Jeegaan start losing ground it seems. Dhulbahante hard days will came if they didnt start do something regarding Laascanood population. Their goal to turn it isaaq city. So deporting Dhulbahante from their own city is what expected from jeegaan.
Arresting people isn’t gonna turn Laascaanood into an Isaaq city when we outnumber all of their sub-clans don’t let Hargeisa’s big population fool you :dead: whoever they lock up is gonna be returned on a silver platter in a matter of weeks lmao Afhayeenka Darood was locked up for no more than 2 months, some other folks got locked up for a month or two a little before that and Garaad Ismaacil got them released in under a week aswell :dead:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Arresting people isn’t gonna turn Laascaanood into an Isaaq city when we outnumber all of their sub-clans don’t let Hargeisa’s big population fool you :dead: whoever they lock up is gonna be returned on a silver platter in a matter of weeks lmao Afhayeenka Darood was locked up for no more than 2 months, some other folks got locked up for a month or two a little before that and Garaad Ismaacil got them released in under a week aswell :dead:
Jeegaan start losing Laascanood support. It seems they will lose Sool like they lose Bari Sanaag lool

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Autonomous state depart citizens of the same republic lool.

Jeegaan start losing ground it seems. Dhulbahante hard days will came if they didnt start do something regarding Laascanood population. Their goal to turn it isaaq city. So deporting Dhulbahante from their own city is what expected from jeegaan.
you’re assuming these koonfuurians living in laascaanood are dhulbahante.

Dhulbahante have been relocating to laascanood from all over somaliweyn for decades now and nothing happens to them.

The dozens that are being removed are obviously non-dhulbahante. Isaaq can’t turn laascaanood into an isaaq city. That’s not how it works. Don’t let these fkd get to you, las anod has and always will be 95% dhulbahante.

Dhulbahante has big chance in PL one man one vote presidential elections if they bring Laascanood back to PL.
Maybe with 1m1v it’d be possible but other than that it probably won’t work out.

The moment PL was implemented and MJ got president, DH vice-president and Warsangeli got speaker of parliament the status-quo was already set and that it would remain like that indefinitely.

Out of all the presidents, Abdullahi Yusuf AUN was the only one to make efforts in bringing all of Harti under puntland whereas the other following presidents were more interested in MJ’s interests which ended up backfiring.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Las anod is 20-25 percent HJ town

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Las anod is 20-25 percent HJ town
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Yes recently when two traveller were in xamar airport on route to kenya with somaliland passports. They got deported to hargeisa for having Somaliland passports.

Yes recently when two traveller were in xamar airport on route to kenya with somaliland passports. They got deported to hargeisa for having Somaliland passports.

what dumbasses :mjlol:

but honestly i'm surprised those idiots in xamar didn't let them through.

”They had Somaliland passport and had a Visa for the country they were headed to and were transit in Mogadishu,” Edna said.

I find this really troubling that kenya gives visas to those that hold "somaliland" passports? wtf, how is this no defacto recognition?

man somali gov really needs to step up with this bs.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
what did Koonfurians do to you to hate them this much that you want to deport them like the west deports your kind back to Africa?.

Trending

Latest posts