Somaliland: Kill All but the Crows--Truth and Justice-Lest We Forget

Somalilanders would get further ahead with their genocide history lessons if they told the WHOLE truth but it's in direct conflict with their, them vs us agenda.

The truth is more nuanced.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Somalilanders would get further ahead with their genocide history lessons if they told the WHOLE truth but it's in direct conflict with their, them vs us agenda.

So kids can be rightly killed if they are allegedly “allowing” rebels into their city. What can justify a horrendous act such as using uni students as blood banks for the wounded Barre Soldiers. Stop finding detours and admit that most of the atrocities were targeted at civilians not the rebels. Also don’t bring up other Qabils the most affected were the Isaaq.

So kids can be rightly killed if they are allegedly “allowing” rebels into their city. What can justify a horrendous act such as using uni students as blood banks for the wounded Barre Soldiers. Stop finding detours and admit that most of the atrocities were targeted at civilians not the rebels. Also don’t bring up other Qabils the most affected were the Isaaq.

it was tragic what happened to JB in Gabiley.

I totally agree

i watched that documentary and it was sad wallahi, it makes you feel angry, upset and it makes you feel a certain way. furthermore, i have watched and heard many stories like that i.e jazeria beach, issaq soldiers who were members of the SNA getting executed by the army, Hargeysa and burco air assault, innocent men being tortured to death by NSS by accusing them of being SNM members as well as theft of grazing lands / lands by neighboring clans who were issaq clan rivals.

As long as every Somali will defend the evil deeds of mass murderers because they hail from their qabiil, there is no hope for the cursed country to ever rise again from the ashes of anarchy and bloodshed and yet, we weep for the atrocities towards others (non Somalis) who are oppressed. God for the Somalis is their qabiil because God says, standup to rulers who oppress and kill Muslims. He failed because the real god of Somalis is the qabiil. As a southern Somali, I won’t be silent to the atrocities carried by the Siad Barre regime against the Northerners. Not on my name.

As long as every Somali will defend the evil deeds of mass murderers because they hail from their qabiil, there is no hope for the cursed country to ever rise again from the ashes of anarchy and bloodshed and yet, we weep for the atrocities towards others (non Somalis) who are oppressed. God for the Somalis is their qabiil because God says, standup to rulers who oppress and kill Muslims. He failed because the real god of Somalis is the qabiil. As a southern Somali, I won’t be silent to the atrocities carried by the Siad Barre regime against the Northerners. Not on my name.

it's not hawiye, dirs and other groups. However, it was mostly D block.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Why are we still dwelling on the past. We have a whole country to rebuild. Talking about the past can wait for the national reconciliation shiirs. Shiit we became a bana republic end the sentence there and pick up something usefull to rebuild.

Invader

Mujaahid Tuke :salute:
Is this a joke or are you celebrating that he handcuffed a man with his brother and burnt his bro in front of him whilst handcuffed. I like dhulos whether they support ictiraaf or not but this man isn’t one of them he’s an inhumane dog that needs to immunised soon.

Invader

1doors whining about history is so cringe. give it a rest
Classic person who supported the regime and trying to brush it under the rug. Do you know there’s a sizeable amount of people who have mental illnesses from endurance of the regimes abuse to locals in the north. This isn’t about ictiraaf but mother’s killed alongside their children fathers slaughtered like xoolo.wheres the humanity in them. If you said the Holocaust wasn’t that bad to a Jew and he would say their were many atrocities my people have endured that yours haven’t. Are you Isaaq? You don’t understand people losing their family members and don’t get any justice from it. @AussieHustler is a role model to you all.

Is this a joke or are you celebrating that he handcuffed a man with his brother and burnt his bro in front of him whilst handcuffed. I like dhulos whether they support ictiraaf or not but this man isn’t one of them he’s an inhumane dog that needs to immunised soon.

wallahi, ninkas is a sicko and he even justified it on Canadian TV, tbh, I don't really care about somalinimo any more when it comes to somali affairs I only care about SL and nothing else, the hell with the shanta somaliyeed…. people in SL should only focus on SL issues in regards to government, economy, education, poverty etc.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Classic person who supported the regime and trying to brush it under the rug. Do you know there’s a sizeable amount of people who have mental illnesses from endurance of the regimes abuse to locals in the north. This isn’t about ictiraaf but mother’s killed alongside their children fathers slaughtered like xoolo.wheres the humanity in them. If you said the Holocaust wasn’t that bad to a Jew and he would say their were many atrocities my people have endured that yours haven’t. Are you Isaaq? You don’t understand people losing their family members and don’t get any justice from it. @AussieHustler is a role model to you all.
You do realize that you're talking to nin reer Mudug, right? His ancestors were fighting against the kacaan while yours were still singing abo siyaad.
:mjlol:

Invader

You do realize that you're talking to nin reer Mudug, right? His ancestors were fighting against the kacaan while yours were still singing abo siyaad.
I am talking about the genocide not the civil unrest.:O27GWRK:

The same reer Mudug that sided with the regime afterwards. However, issaqs didn't like him after 1977

Trending

Latest posts