Somaliland issuing travel ban to somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
mpxWUHF.jpg

The reality is your gov made it a POLICY to integrate sland youth into southern society.

Lmao? They made it a policy to integrate all Somalis throughout the country, they believe SL is part of the country. You randomly chose to say Farmaajo has a plan to integrate specifically landers into the south? Can you show me where you got this idea from the gov? No one is specifically targeting landers or making them go there, you need to stop remixing stories.

Fine. wait to read it the papers when they pass the bill. you owe me an apology by then

Idk anything about the laws and bills in SL, and I specifically said I do remember hearing about SL advising against traveling there, I said everything else in that post which is basically the first half, is your own made up conspiracy.

You want Landers in xamar so you can tell the world we are part of your federal system :camby:

Idc who goes to Xamar but all Somalis are welcome, keep your paranoia to yourself. All I said is there are tons of landers there doing just fine, and that is a fact.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You want Landers in xamar so you tell the world we are part of your federal system :camby:
Like i said, their game is "Look at us our societies are so integrated, we also share the same language, ethnicity, culture and religion". weak.

Unfortunately landers speak qawdhan aka standard somali, unlike that feminine maxaa dhahdey.
cultural compatibility is less than 15%. they are terrorist wahhabists, so religion is out of the equation.

Ethnicity might be tricky to distinguish, its hard to go with the iraqi ancestor myth. we need to exhume that guy anyway. :siilaanyolaugh:

El padrone

Lmao? They made it a policy to integrate all Somalis throughout the country, they believe SL is part of the country. You randomly chose to say Farmaajo has a plan to integrate specifically landers into the south? Can you show me where you got this idea from the gov? No one is specifically targeting landers or making them go there, you need to stop remixing stories.
Do you know whos farmaajos personal assistant?

You are female, you cant understand politics anyway. iska fadhiiso

Like i said, their game is "Look at us our societies are so integrated, we also share the same language, ethnicity, culture and religion". weak.

Unfortunately landers speak qawdhan aka standard somali, unlike that feminine maxaa dhahdey.
cultural compatibility is less than 15%. they are terrorist wahhabists, so religion is out of the equation.

Ethnicity might be tricky to distinguish, its hard to go with the iraqi ancestor myth. we need to exhume that guy anyway. :siilaanyolaugh:

Anyone from SL who chooses to travel/live/work there, are doing it from their own accord. Who is forcing them? So quit crying about it online and attacking me about it, and lying about Farmaajo.

Its really not that serious. Grow up.

El padrone

Idk anything about the laws and bills in SL, and I specifically said I do remember hearing about SL advising against traveling there, I said everything else in that post which is basically the first half, is your own made up conspiracy.

Idc who goes to Xamar but all Somalis are welcome, keep your paranoia to yourself. All I said is there are tons of landers there doing just fine, and that is a fact.
No ones doing fine hun. they getting bombed and massacred in broad daylight just because they happen to be landers. its not the first or third time. go figure!

No ones doing fine hun. they getting bombed and massacred in broad daylight just because they happen to be landers. its not the first or third time. go figure!

Landers are being massacred in Xamar? Have some shame. There was the one case recently about the family and that was tragic. Other than that, no they are not targeted or being massacred, there are still dangers in Xamar that everyone is exposed to.

Again, no one is forcing anyone to go there, they CHOOSE to go live/work/travel there and are doing just fine. Don't complain to me about it, and no need to lie about Farmaajo or anyone else. Get over it, and spare me your irrational emotional outbursts.

mrlog

VIP

Adeer sidii maxbuus miyaan container isku xidhnaa?
:mahubowtf:
Your MP adeer is prolly lining his nigis pockets with public funds.
Streets gotta eat, let us go to Xamar.
Fadlan.......
:samwelcome:

El padrone

Adeer sidii maxbuus miyaan container isku xidhnaa?
:mahubowtf:
Your MP adeer is prolly lining his nigis pockets with public funds.
Streets gotta eat, let us go to Xamar.
Fadlan.......
:samwelcome:
Kkkk aar calooshi ushaqaysta miyaad rabtaa inaad noqoto? bariiska xamar yaala has strings attached.

waraabe

Your superior
Landers are being massacred in Xamar? Have some shame. There was the one case recently about the family and that was tragic. Other than that, no they are not targeted or being massacred, there are still dangers in Xamar that everyone is exposed to.

Again, no one is forcing anyone to go there, they CHOOSE to go live/work/travel there and are doing just fine. Don't complain to me about it, and no need to lie about Farmaajo or anyone else. Get over it, and spare me your irrational emotional outbursts.

What about the poor hy guy khalaased by your clansman, he didn't even go court even tho he was caught instead his poor family were told to accept 90k

El padrone

What about the poor hy guy khalaased by your clansman, he didn't even go court even tho he was caught instead his poor family were told to accept 90k
I have noticed walanweyns hsve tendency to downplay the atrocities they commit against landers. look no further than their prez who made a thesis to mislead the IC what his adeer did.

waraabe

Your superior
I have noticed walanweyns hsve tendency to downplay the atrocities they commit against landers. look no further than their prez who made a thesis to mislead the IC what his adeer did.

I don't mind them shooting those who go to them in the head tbh

@El padrone @waraabe

All this calacaal bc landers are going to Xamar? I have no energy to address all the exaggerations and outright lies in your posts. I'll just remind you, I didn't make them go, so find someone else to cry about it to. Talk about over-dramatic, wow.

Honestly, get over it. Its not that serious.

:tacky:

waraabe

Your superior
@El padrone @waraabe

All this calacaal bc landers are going to Xamar? I have no energy to address all the exaggerations and outright lies in your posts. I'll just remind you, I didn't make them go, so find someone else to cry about it to. Talk about over-dramatic, wow.

Honestly, get over it. Its not that serious.

:tacky:

?

I support your people killing anyone who comes to them :manny:

?

I support your people killing anyone who comes to them :manny:

Yeah, we know you're a nut job.

Thing is Xamar is still a city with some dangers, AUN to those that were killed, but its not bc they were landers like emotional el padrone is pretending. Everyone is exposed to some dangers. There are tons of landers there living happily and the number keeps growing, so both of you are going to have to get over it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending