Somaliland issuing travel ban to somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
After farmajo gov saw landers and southerners societal and cuktural drifting apart. farmajo personaly started an integration program, seducing lander youth to lucrative jobs in xamar. with the believe that an integrated rer waqooyi and southerners is imperative for a reunification.

in response, sland parliament is in the process to ratify a travel restriction bill. the bill will ban landers to travel there without valid reasons.

El padrone

My fellow landers if they are Issaq
Should not be travelling anywhere
Near Somalia.

Unless they wish to be slaughtered
Like that poor Issaq family. AUN.
AUN! that was brutal assasination. not the first tho. hence why this bill will save landers lives. its permanent travel ban to somalia, it will drafted into constitution like my uncle told me

El padrone

:what1:

He's talking about his own conspiracy theories. Your initial post was a made up story, just allow it.

and people need to stop the calacaal there are tons of landers in Xamar and they are just fine.
How is it a madeup story. hes a legitimately elected member of the parliament. you hrard the initial travel warning.

Theres draft bill. its real.

last night, the specially trained elite police RRU, raided a home and snatched 3 youths, one allegedly travelled to somalia. theyre been questioned at the CID rn.

@Duke of Bohol can verify.

How is it a madeup story. hes a legitimately elected member of the parliament. you hrard the initial travel warning.

last night, the specially trained elite police RRU, raided a home and snatched 3 youths, one allegedly travelled to somalia. theyre been questioned at the CID rn.

I didn't say the that part wasn't true, I said everything else in your story wasn't.

Bohol

VIP

I am not sure about that but it was travel advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts