Class for a semester!

:ulyin: If anyone's stupid,
it's you!

He only took one course
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

2030?
A woman???
SL still existing ???

Will Somalis build an egalitarian society by then?
:ulyin:
Stop dreaming walal , forget about politics and come taste the tuna in laas Qoray with me
:icon e biggrin::banderas:

I'm no ordinary woman, if I have
To use a man to run for president
And I make the decisions once
He wins, so be it.

But I will build the largest army
In Africa, Insha'Allah

I'll be commander and chief of
The SL army, everyone will be
Shitting themselves

IMG_7790.GIF

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He only took one course
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
you shouldn't be envious of the president of development sxb, you should achieve things yourself. I can gloat by extension allah grant me that right cause he is the president of puntites, I am happy with our choice

Ph.D. in Economics, January 2000, George Mason University Fairfax, VA Concentration: Applied microeconomics, applied macroeconomics, public finance, public choice, and monetary theory.

MA in Public Administration, June 1999, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University Cambridge, MA Concentration: Project appraisal and management, environmental economics, taxation and public finance. Certificate in Taxation, June 1999, International Tax Program, Harvard University Law School Cambridge, MA Concentration: Transfer pricing, comparative income taxation, comparative tax administration, valueadded tax, tax design and tax administration, tax analysis and revenue forecasting.

MA in Economics, 1988, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN Concentration: Economic development and international trade.

BA in Economics (highest honors), 1984, Somali National University Mogadishu, Somalia

https://www.niagara.edu/assets/Uploads/Ali-vita-Oct-2010.pdf

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@The Cushitic One @ethan bradberry @xisaabiye you have to go out to the world and achieve like that I am doing that on behalf of my ethnicity Puntites, you can't be on the internet talking down the achievement of a Xaaji P.hD because it reeks of jealousy and envy may Allah save him from your eyes oh Allah save me too because I fear it my salah, my biyo it keeps me up at night

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
are you trying to deflect your stupidity with humor? do you expect me to go along and laugh with you like other validation seeking "males" on this forum, no i simply asked you a question and I expected an answer but did I get one? I think not and I rest my case and focus on better things
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::lolbron::dead:

are you trying to deflect your stupidity with humor? do you expect me to go along and laugh with you like other validation seeking "males" on this forum, no i simply asked you a question and I expected an answer but did I get one? I think not and I rest my case and focus on better things
:dwill: He resisted the Cushitic curse! Quick @The Cushitic One change your profile pic back, you're losing your power!

WHAT how dare you !

You mean to tell me hargeisa SL don't have better security then london !

You mean to tell me the founder of alshabab was from SL?!

You mean to tell me dahabshiil helped them ?!

Don't slander people

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you shouldn't be envious of the president of development sxb, you should achieve things yourself. I can gloat by extension allah grant me that right cause he is the president of puntites, I am happy with our choice
May Allah bless the president of Puntland and protect him from the evil eye amiin thuma amiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I love this @Cognitivedissonance his views are so twisted yet he talks like a regular guy when it comes to women, my god what are you hiding big boy ??? Show me your more vulnerable side, I wish to exploit it
its a gynocentric society hence I treat es like niggas since we are all equal I'm just being politically correct society taught me to treat women and men equally :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending