Somaliland Is A Cult Imposed On Poor Souls

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Freedom? what utter bullshit :russ: are you retarded?

You cannot even grow an afro in the cities forget anything else. It looks like you are the one who is online and dont know about real life in North Somalia :dzmxmmb:

Sheegaato, fowqal sheegtao you are not HJ neither are you Isaaq.

sheegato alert, sheegato alert, fàqash boy hana sheegan.Nacalad yahay

Freedom? what utter bullshit :russ: are you retarded?

You cannot even grow an afro in the cities forget anything else. It looks like you are the one who is online and dont know about real life in North Somalia :dzmxmmb:
So you wouldnt cut your hair a few times to get all those people back that died in somalia because of conflict. Your hate for somali people and somali lives is clear. I dont even think your somali to be thinking like that. If you are your a self hater.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
So you wouldnt cut your hair a few times to get all those people back that died in somalia because of conflict. Your hate for somali people and somali lives is clear. I dont even think your somali to be thinking like that. If you are your a self hater.
First make sense when trying to converse with me you dameer.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
No sane Isaaq would call himself Mad Mullah, the drunk sakhraan with 9 wives at one point.
And you have a mentality decapitated dameer with a forehead bigger than Rihanna as your picture; I am sorry if this how you look in real life.

And you have a mentality decapitated dameer with a forehead bigger than Rihanna as your picture; I am sorry if this how you look in real life.
Don't be ashamed of your heritage akhi

“He who claims a father in Islam who is not his [real] father, knowing that the latter is not his father, shall be barred entrance to Paradise,”

First make sense when trying to converse with me you dameer.
The fact it does not make sense to you shows me your IQ you full retard no education having embarrassment for a donkey. Your username is 'mad' so why should i be suprised. No idea what ethnicity you are but your an embarrassment.

Trending

Latest posts