Somaliland Is A Cult Imposed On Poor Souls

My guy Hilaac has been saved, he dedicated a song to the cult that is Somaliland. His team Somalia now. He refers to Somaliland as backward, reer baadiyo culture that is nothing more then a cult. I mean dude says he has been heal from an illness that was Somaliland.

If one thinks Siyad Barre was controlling? Somaliland controls ever aspect of life in Somaliland. They have complete control over Sheikhs, Musicians, journalists, Media. There is only one view that is accepted. Their North Korea and treat their people worse then Siyad Barre ever did. I vow to destroy this Cult and save the enslaved masses in Somaliland.

The cult of ictiraafstan

Only a cult member Will believe What muse shaani siad last night ” anybody going to xamar must use somaliland passport and have a visa” in reference to one of the points agreed in Djibouti.

Maskada ha lagula yeesho wax ka xun malaha

Instead of worrying about what peaceful Somaliland does with it's citizens.Why don't you work on removing 50k foreign troops from your country, eliminate Al-Shabab and improve the lives if your citizens?

The qabiliste from the south who harbor vitrol hate for Somaliland are their own cult.Blind of what's going on in their homeland but criticize every single action SL does.If Bixii breathes these negrows would be ready to write some bs.Get help you sick bum ass nikkas

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalilanders are our brothers and sisters, we must never let politics divide us no matter if we decide to mutually go our separate way or we unite to form the best country in Africa. :)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Is it wrong to sometimes think what if ruled the fgs.

I would assasinate every backwards political clout chaser and warlord. Kinda what mosad did with runaway nazis.

And than face sl and force them to stop the indoctrination and to normalise relations with the rest of the country.

Sometimes i am a bit baffled with the fact that our leaders have zero chill.

I would pull the same move that mbs pulled by imprisoning every influential opponent, and force them to get on the same page.

The first two years of my tenure would have been full of massacres and internal wars.

I would oppose every militia with hired mercenaries disguised as the sna.

amboli

DIR POWER
Is it wrong to sometimes think what if ruled the fgs.

I would assasinate every backwards political clout chaser and warlord. Kinda what mosad did with runaway nazis.

And than face sl and force them to stop the indoctrination and to normalise relations with the rest of the country.

Sometimes i am a bit baffled with the fact that our leaders have zero chill.

I would pull the same move that mbs pulled by imprisoning every influential opponent, and force them to get on the same page.

The first two years of my tenure would have been full of massacres and internal wars.

I would oppose every militia with hired mercenaries disguised as the sna.

Your SFG government and all its maamuls already does all of that and more:russ: if you could you would use Ethiopians Kenyans and Al Shabaab against Somaliland and Djbouti like you do to eachother :dead:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Your SFG government and all its maamuls already does all of that and more:russ: if you could you would use Ethiopians Kenyans and Al Shabaab against Somaliland and Djbouti like you do to eachother :dead:

If it was up to me all mamuuls would behave as governorships as they should while i would crackdown on all national security threats whomever they might be.

I would use forgein soldiers to crush any militia while the sna positions itself to take over the regions. Under me there would not have been any cuckery going on.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the singer simply sings and lyrics belong to someone else who is from Somaliland itself. Again sorry to burst your bubble

But do continue

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
You're delusional if you think he's Isaaq :dead:

Isaaqs are either for secession or for a loose union with Somalia.None would say to dismantle Somaliland.He's probably one of your cousins larping as an Isaaq
You would be surpirsed walaal. We are not all brainwashed to accept 30 years of no development.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You're delusional if you think he's Isaaq :dead:

Isaaqs are either for secession or for a loose union with Somalia.None would say to dismantle Somaliland.He's probably one of your cousins larping as an Isaaq

Unionist Isaaqs are in a big minority anyways, I always see them online never in real, apart from a few caado qaatayaal who went to Xamar for a quick buck, they know Somalia is a bribe state.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You would be surpirsed walaal. We are not all brainwashed to accept 30 years of no development.

You wanna give up 30 years of freedom, peace and xornimo to join a country terrorized by Al Shabaab? Who is the one who is brainwashed is that you or him?

You wanna give up 30 years of freedom, peace and xornimo to join a country terrorized by Al Shabaab? Who is the one who is brainwashed is that you or him?
Saxiib is this you on the profile pic, Its clearly not you, Most isaaq dont look like that, They receive bidaar generally at around 30 and they dont have babyface

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Freedom? what utter bullshit :russ: are you retarded?

You cannot even grow an afro in the cities forget anything else. It looks like you are the one who is online and dont know about real life in North Somalia :dzmxmmb:

Trending

Latest posts