Somaliland hopes for international recognition -FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Anything coming out of Somalia is taken as a joke and is automaticallly seen as void. Khaatumo is Somaliland if that is too hard for you to grasp i suggest you to just leave and move to Bosaso and claim "puntland"
Your people are the ones seeking recognition from other countris like prostitutes seeking for new customers

"Viva Somaliland" headass :russ:

N

nadia

Yes I am from khatumo state of somalia.
*Khaatumo state of Somaliland. If you cant grasp a simple reality please move with your entire clan to bosaso or moqadishu the less of ignorant nomads in sanaag the better matter of fact we need to fill as much isaaq as possible so no one will dare to say Khaatumo is in Somalia.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
*Khaatumo state of Somaliland. If you cant grasp a simple reality please move with your entire clan to bosaso or moqadishu the less of ignorant nomads in sanaag the better matter of fact we need to fill as much isaaq as possible so no one will dare to say Khaatumo is in Somalia.
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia

Is it that hard to understand :mjlol:

N

nadia

Your people are the ones seeking recognition from other countris like prostitutes seeking for new customers

"Viva Somaliland" headass :russ:

At least the "whoring around" is getting us somewhere e.g the historic port deal we sealed with UAE got us at 1 billion dollars and we arent even recognized

N

nadia

Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia
Somalia

Is it that hard to understand :mjlol:

*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland

Or as michael jackson said "BEAT IT"

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
At least the "whoring around" is getting us somewhere e.g the historic port deal we sealed with UAE got us at 1 billion dollars and we arent even recognized
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland
*Somaliland

Or as michael jackson said "BEAT IT"
I was just trolling
I dont know why you're getting your feelings into this :mjlol:

I'm not dhulbahante, can you tell me a bit about the politics in Xudun and Taleh districts and who controls them etc etc
Simple in xudun the town the nalaye trash run around calling themselves somaliland the rest of eastern portion of the district you have smaller multiple dhulos sub clans running everything for themselves:pachah1:
The nalaye trash living in xudun would've been powerful enough to handle the whole district if they weren't prostituding for puntland at the same time:cryinglaughsmiley:
In taleh is somewhat the same problem you have the trash inhabitants of that village changing teams while much of the district is either empty land or don't f*ck with anybody the only difference nuur ahmed who live in taleh are weaker than the much smaller wacays Abdullah(this group are mainly involved with fight in xudun district two they usually get help there thoe)
group who border west of them
so basically east of xudun and west of taleh which more or less make up much of all the villages in xudun and taleh district everything west of xudun is either unhabited or has 1 or 2 villages 1 of those villages are inhabited by isaaq while everything east of taleh is empty and 1 unknown village inhabited by some unknown harti group.
i forgot to mentioned the nuur ahmed trash also work for puntland:mjlol:

in 2013 karaash(nalaye ahmed) who's militia consist of nuur and nalaye ahmed attacked taleh and started killing nuur ahmed civilians:cryinglaughsmiley:

since 2012 these groups have been budding heads in the future i suspect is gonna get ugly :ehh:i personally cannot wait:denzelnigga:
Easier with laptop. Press Ctrl + F and type Khatumo or Buuhoodle.
are you talking about your link or un report:dwill: i read the latter and from what i remember nothing detailed enough:dwill:

are you talking about your link or un report:dwill: i read the latter and from what i remember nothing detailed enough:dwill:

UN reports are blank and don't provide any context. The link I gave you is based on real-time data names, dates, locations and updated on weekly basis.

Example

Two sub clans living in Kashaale area in Buhoodle clashed over land. The incident happened when one of the sub clan members constructed a dam (Water storage) in the area.

SSC militia are reported to have attacked the Somaliland base in Kalshaale with artillery fire. 1 Somaliland soldier was reportedly killed.

Fighting broke out in Buuhoodle town as a result of disagreements among the Garaad Gullied clan of Dulbahante over plans to conduct a revenge attack against Mr. Kayse Ahmed Abdi. One person was killed in the incident. Mr. Kayse Ahmed, a SSC leader, had recently defected to Somaliland and returned to Widh-Widh with Somaliland officials for meetings and negotiations with the local community on 04/04.

I can't be bothered to post every conflict they are in the thousands. Khatumoo/SSC is not what you think it is 90% of the attacks they carry out are hit and run. :mjlaugh:

Somaliland forces and SSC militia clashed in Gamadaha. The SSC militia attacked SL forces based at Gamadaha at 2:00 pm in an attempt to take control of a local airstrip. 2 SSC fighters are believed to have been killed in the attack. One technical belonging to SSC was captured by SL forces. No causalities on the SL side were reported. SL is believed to have defended its positions.

Puntland Darawish forces based in (Tuka-Raq 49km E of Garowe) went on strike over unpaid salaries on 20/14. The forces reportedly asked Puntland government to look into the matter. The sources alludes that the strikers demonstrated in protest.

The Puntland Security Forces moved out of Tukaraq, probably back to Puntland.

SSC militia took over a customs post at Turko Raq in Sool region. Tuko Raq is 50km West of Garowe and 70km East of Laasanood.

Somaliland forces took control of Tuka Raq village after a brief clash with Khatumo State militias in the morning of 16/06. Reports indicate that the two sides used heavy weapons during the fighting. Somaliland forces later returned to Laas Caanood. Further reports indicate that Somaliland forces reached the nearby village of Yoda where they captured several Khatumo State militiamen and a pick-up vehicle. Casualties remain unknown.Khatumo militias had however received information about the impending attack and had retreated mostly towards Bocaame and Taleex before it occurred.

Puntland forces captured Tuka Raq village in the afternoon of 16/05. Reports indicate that Somaliland forces handed over the village to Puntland forces after driving out Khatumo State militias in the morning of 16/05.

@Starscream @Prince of Lasanod @Canuck

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:
UN reports are blank and don't provide any context. The link I gave you is based on real-time data names, dates, locations and updated on weekly basis.

Example

Two sub clans living in Kashaale area in Buhoodle clashed over land. The incident happened when one of the sub clan members constructed a dam (Water storage) in the area.

SSC militia are reported to have attacked the Somaliland base in Kalshaale with artillery fire. 1 Somaliland soldier was reportedly killed.

Fighting broke out in Buuhoodle town as a result of disagreements among the Garaad Gullied clan of Dulbahante over plans to conduct a revenge attack against Mr. Kayse Ahmed Abdi. One person was killed in the incident. Mr. Kayse Ahmed, a SSC leader, had recently defected to Somaliland and returned to Widh-Widh with Somaliland officials for meetings and negotiations with the local community on 04/04.

I can't be bothered to post every conflict they are in the thousands. Khatumoo/SSC is not what you think it is 90% of the attacks they carry out are hit and run. :mjlaugh:
I'm sorry but is there something your missing? What is there sources? Do they have ground team like the un report? this has no credible source behind this is like using Wikipedia:bell:
Show me a video to back there claim or for that matter none isaaqland news site with some credible name:bell:
Screenshot_2017-05-20_104714~2.jpg

Use simple logic they can't be at two places at ones the un report is claiming there forces were mainly stationed in another region either your sources is lying or mine is am using a qoute from the un report:bell:
Now your qoute about the powerful SL capturing buhoodle the un report yet contradicts this bs claim:ivers:
Screenshot_2017-05-20_113426~2.jpg

Meygaagle is few miles outside the isaaq village called qorilagud or some shit meaning the bs fight over buhoodle and the capture never happened. The heavy fighting happened where the isaaq village ends and where dhulos begins:mjlol:
This also aligns with the un report of the so called sl being quick to call for peace conference and cease fire use your brain for a second if your militia handly won why would they call for a cease fire?:bell:
Somaliland forces and SSC militia clashed in Gamadaha. The SSC militia attacked SL forces based at Gamadaha at 2:00 pm in an attempt to take control of a local airstrip. 2 SSC fighters are believed to have been killed in the attack. One technical belonging to SSC was captured by SL forces. No causalities on the SL side were reported. SL is believed to have defended its positions.

Puntland Darawish forces based in (Tuka-Raq 49km E of Garowe) went on strike over unpaid salaries on 20/14. The forces reportedly asked Puntland government to look into the matter. The sources alludes that the strikers demonstrated in protest.

The Puntland Security Forces moved out of Tukaraq, probably back to Puntland.

SSC militia took over a customs post at Turko Raq in Sool region. Tuko Raq is 50km West of Garowe and 70km East of Laasanood.

Somaliland forces took control of Tuka Raq village after a brief clash with Khatumo State militias in the morning of 16/06. Reports indicate that the two sides used heavy weapons during the fighting. Somaliland forces later returned to Laas Caanood. Further reports indicate that Somaliland forces reached the nearby village of Yoda where they captured several Khatumo State militiamen and a pick-up vehicle. Casualties remain unknown.Khatumo militias had however received information about the impending attack and had retreated mostly towards Bocaame and Taleex before it occurred.

Puntland forces captured Tuka Raq village in the afternoon of 16/05. Reports indicate that Somaliland forces handed over the village to Puntland forces after driving out Khatumo State militias in the morning of 16/05.

@Starscream @Prince of Lasanod @Canuck

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Again your all over the place this and buhoodle has nothing to do with each other:bell:
Use credible source or stop replying you have yet to answer where this site gets it's info from:bell:
You can't be qouting something like Wikipedia pass it off as legit:susp:
The only thing i can verify as fact was the tukaraq this was mainly after the main forces left and had few men sitting there from the previous failed attack few months prior they at the time said they got ganged up on:ivers:
Everything else you posted :camby:
I am especially interested in the buhoodle qoute what source the site used to make those claims:ivers:
I read and watched i have yet to come across a video backing this claim or article written by sites hell is can't even find your own sites claiming this although we shouldn't even use your sites as credible to begin with:ivers:
Also using the dhulos dick suckers calling themselves somaliland in gambar as some kind of W:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.