Somaliland hopes for international recognition -FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care all those investment will go down to waste when alshabaab comes to your territory because Puntland is still part of a.
You're just bitter about the development in somalia. 26 years have passed and you still are as failed as somalia the only difference is that you're safer and as we get rid of alshabab you're done for

N

nadia

You're just bitter about the development in somalia. 26 years have passed and you still are as failed as somalia the only difference is that you're safer and as we get rid of alshabab you're done for
Al shabaab will never dissapear because Ethiopia controls and funds al shabaab which gives an excuse for AMISOM to remain in Somalia further crumbling Somalia to pieces and having no hope too bad i cant say the same to Somaliland.

N

nadia

She just hates on somalia when her region is shit also the fact that she claims khatumo makes me angry
Every Isaaq believes and knows that Khaatumo is Somaliland i am not the only one so i guess every isaaq angers you.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
why are "somalianders" hating on other somalis
have they forgot we share the same culture, religion, language and

"but but "zoooomaliaaaaa"
:dabcasar:

N

nadia

why are "somalianders" hating on other somalis
have they forgot we share the same culture, religion, language and

"but but "zoooomaliaaaaa"
:dabcasar:

We are only hating on people the hates on Somaliland. We have our differences e.g accent and culture.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
We are only hating on people the hates on Somaliland. We have our differences e.g accent and culture.
hot-ass-mess_thumb.gif

Every Isaaq believes and knows that Khaatumo is Somaliland i am not the only one so i guess every isaaq angers you.

You guys don't even have full control of Sool region.

You just recruited random geeljire and teenagers and they don't even take your orders.

N

nadia

Every somali knows that khatumo is part of somalia we don't want to do anything with your dictatorship
Anything coming out of Somalia is taken as a joke and is automaticallly seen as void. Khaatumo is Somaliland if that is too hard for you to grasp i suggest you to just leave and move to Bosaso and claim "puntland"

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Somalilands 2017 budget which is the last of Silaanyo's presidency indicates a 498% increase when compared to the budget in 2010, back then the standards of living were higher in Bosaso but not anymore.

The 2017 budget which was derived from 5 different agencies namely the central government, local government, SDP, JPLG and other independent agencies amounted to $362,517,393.

For a country that doesn't officially exist that is not that bad at all, this budget is also reflects a 27% increase from the previous budget, it is also larger than Somalia's budget.

Somaliland is the only nation in the world that is debt free, in stark contrast to neighbouring sub Sahara African countries that relieve general budget support, most of Somalilands budget comprises of funds directly from the central government, when compared to Somalia's 2017 budget that constituted donors, both bilateral and multilateral providing $107m of Somalia's $246m budget, that's 43% general budget support. This also includes Puntland.

If Somaliland had the benefits of being a 'official' country it would be miles ahead of Somalia, everyone knows this, because if they can come this far without recognition, it only demonstrates their determination to push forward while Somalia's mps are busy begging Kenya to remove their own president.

Were on a whole different league, no dusty tuulo filled with insurgents is going to change that. :mybusiness:

Somalilands 2017 budget which is the last of Silaanyo's presidency indicates a 498% increase when compared to the budget in 2010, back then the standards of living were higher in Bosaso but not anymore.

The 2017 budget which was derived from 5 different agencies namely the central government, local government, SDP, JPLG and other independent agencies amounted to $362,517,393.

For a country that doesn't officially exist that is not that bad at all, this budget is also reflects a 27% increase from the previous budget, it is also larger than Somalia's budget.

Somaliland is the only nation in the world that is debt free, in stark contrast to neighbouring sub Sahara African countries that relieve general budget support, most of Somalilands budget comprises of funds directly from the central government, when compared to Somalia's 2017 budget that constituted donors, both bilateral and multilateral providing $107m of Somalia's $246m budget, that's 43% general budget support. This also includes Puntland.

If Somaliland had the benefits of being a 'official' country it would be miles ahead of Somalia, everyone knows this, because if they can come this far without recognition, it only demonstrates their determination to push forward while Somalia's mps are busy begging Kenya to remove their own president.

Were on a whole different league, no dusty tuulo filled with insurgents is going to change that. :mybusiness:
What are you talking about of course Somaliland would be debt free it's not a country duh also where is the study you are quoting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending