Somaliland Has Much More Rape Than Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Porcupine muncher stop quoting me, you irrelevant Baqti eating bastard.
Porcupine??? I'm Habar Awal a clan far more wealthier and influential than whatever irrelevant peasent clan you come from nayaa.The kitchen :camby:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
They were in dagaallo of Togdheer saaxiib. You Isaaqs are generally the same.
4v3gk2.jpg
So HY iyo HJ kicked you boons out from the North is what your basically admitting to me :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Midgaan couldn't handle the tough North so they headed south somaha:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Langaab liar you were slapped by expansionist Isaaqs just like the Hartis:ulyin:
Go say that somewhere else like somnet. The migrations started during the time of Sayidka. Sarinley was our capital in the south, at the beginning of the 20th century.
Who you calling laangaab, you're Isaaq, know your place.

waraabe

Your superior
puntland arrest victims so they dont report it

"women and girls in Somalia’s semi-autonomous region of Puntland who accuse police, army and marines of raping them are not receiving justice"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-somalias-puntland-campaigners-idUSKBN1FQ2JP

but lets say even what you say is true

55 cases in 4.5 million (Somaliland

20 cases in 1 million (Somalia's puntland)

20+20+20- 60

so if punani state was the same population as Somaliland, it will exceed Somaliland

Lets not forget the two boys kidnapped in garowe few days ago, they got kidnapped to try and free a rapist from darod puntland who raped his iwn kid in puntland.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
As Somalis we must expose all criminal behaviours.

Exposure + attention = action + solution

Simply hiding it won't do no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending