Somaliland Has Much More Rape Than Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
MJ been our enemies for a long time. They can go to their amxaaro masters.

My brother in the past I agree. But at this day and age we are family. Everything in the past is behind us. We all know who outnumbers who in our home state. MX and MJ waa walaals.

My brother in the past I agree. But at this day and age we are family. Everything in the past is behind us. We all know who outnumbers who in our home state. MX and MJ waa walaals.
If Reer Bari capture Gedo, they will annihilate us; Kismaayo will look mild. Everyone knows that.

hqdefault.jpg
@Huncho Puntland is drier than these Lips :faysalwtf:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Iidoor boy be quiet and go munch on some amxaaro food in hargeysa or something else you iidoor like, dabadhilif.
Boon your ancestors were literally hunter gatherers no different from the pygmies of the Congo :ulyin:

Amhara semitic conquerors of the Darood > Boon Marexaan from Congo :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
My ancestors were in Toghdeer giving you people beatings, be quiet.
Making things up won't help you Boon boy :mjlol:

Your ancestors were hunter gatherers living in the stone age:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

And since when does Habar Awal live in Toghdeer you low iq pygmy:mjlol:

Making things up won't help you Boon boy :mjlol:

Your ancestors were hunter gatherers living in the stone age:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

And since when does Habar Awal live in Toghdeer you low iq pygmy:mjlol:
They were in dagaallo of Togdheer saaxiib. You Isaaqs are generally the same.
4v3gk2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending