Somaliland has been a democracy for the past 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
But then you are the quxuttii @Cognitivedissonance when are you going back to your tullo
I have been to djbouti, burco, bosaso, qardho, i plan to settle back home insha Allah, presently we haven't got a strong governance in xamar the capital city of Somalia, if you haven't noticed Somalia is in a war with al shabaab, many of them are isaac who are fighting in the mountainous regions of Puntland Galgala.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Magan which habar Isaac is your mother bradar? If your mother is Isaac then you're Isaac bradar kkkk bah Dhulbhante here & you're telling me I don't border Isaac kkkk

waraabe

Your superior
I have been to djbouti, burco, bosaso, qardho, i plan to settle back home insha Allah, presently we haven't got a strong governance in xamar the capital city of Somalia, if you haven't noticed Somalia is in a war with al shabaab, many of them are isaac who are fighting in the mountainous regions of Puntland Galgala.

Galgala terrorist are darod who are against punaniland

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Galgala terrorist are darod who are against punaniland
My nephew cisman Diana may Allah be pleased with him killed many Isaac al shabaab rodents in the mountains of Galgala, may Allah grant him janatul firdous amiin yaa rabb.

Bullshid you just a fob who's obsessed with Isaaqs :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And why is this @Magan cat cowering behind dutchess like that dude @Armadillo did, war meesha maxa jiro, if you got a problem with me then chat to me like a man miise dutchess is a mod & you man are slyly trying to snitch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending