Somaliland has been a democracy for the past 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jewish star magan kkkk who give you authority over me Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas, you baggage carrying mofo, fufu waxid, Maxa ka galey waskan yaho? I'm going to start spreading the love out evenly starting from you, anytime I see you in here there's going to be a misunderstanding.

@Magan soo bax bastar yaho oo bastarka ah kkk

How long have you been a yahud & supporting the magen inkaar qabe, last time you wanted to dictate to me you caught a Bligh, not everyday is Hanukkah.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you sxb clearly you're mentally unstable. Why don't you go back to deciphering illuminati plans through youtube videos.:russ::russ:

Nacas baad tahay no dhig magaca.

There is "peace" because al-shabab has no interest in the area, they are interested in the capital and were the UN recognized gov is located. All the targets for them are in the south. Somaliland has very high unemployment[ 75%] and like the rest of the country depend on remittances sent from overseas.
Al Shabab have always wanted to enter to Puntland. It is not that they don't want to come there it's just that they aren't able to. In fact one of the reasons why they were formed in the first place is to establish themselves within Puntland.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you sxb clearly you're mentally unstable. Why don't you go back to deciphering illuminati plans through youtube videos.:russ::russ:

Would you like me and my MJ Husband to tag team on the lot of you people?
Yasmin is ready!

Let's start as another civil war darlings..

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Waryaa what the hell is wrong with you lately? Get off his back and respect your suldaan laangaabyahow. :draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You've been slyly gunning for me for a hot minute, let it all out boowe, why hold back? Magaca belongs to you now? Horta who is more landheer you or me kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance even the jebarti are getting sick of him kkkkkk

Your ex boyfriend was Isaaq somaha when he left you your hate for Isaaq developed
I ain't here to please no one, I am my own man, unlike you I haven't got a herd mentality & to be frank me & this character here never saw eachother eye to eye on anything anyway, one man army ba ahay boowe f*ck the friendship I ride alone.

Duchess

VIP
Bah dhulbahante aflaagadi maayo laakin kani waa nacas sharaf ma istaahilo.

Me laangaab kkkk.:drakelaugh:

Have some shame and stop putting on a show for these outsiders.:camby:

Address whatever issues you have with him in private but if you continue down this path, best believe we're picking him over you. :damedamn:

Have some shame and stop putting on a show for these outsiders.:camby:

Address whatever issues you have with him in private but if you continue down this path, best believe we're picking him over you. :damedamn:
What show? This dude magaceen buu dhulka ku jiiday forever dedicating threads to people we don't border much less see. We don't have to stoop to the level of @waraabe the booty bandit and his little prepubescent cousin. I could've easily pm'd him laakin the dude sees advice as a personal attack.

You guys can pick him go ahead, I've been protecting the cyber honour of tolka while you sit idly by even defending him when I try to stop him from embarrassing us.:wtfdis:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What show? This dude magaceen buu dhulka ku jiiday forever dedicating threads to people we don't border much less see. We don't have to stoop to the level of @waraabe the booty bandit and his little prepubescent cousin. I could've easily pm'd him laakin the dude sees advice as a personal attack.

You guys can pick him go ahead, I've been protecting the cyber honour of tolka while you sit idly by even defending him when I try to stop him from embarrassing us.:wtfdis:
People we don't border? Is sool & Sanaag in somaliland then? Cause abdiweli gas & most puntlanders believe that these regains are a part of Puntland.

Dragging our name on the ground? Where have I heard this before? That's right our Cali saleeban uncle @Armadillo

Listen here, I don't belong to no cult, you nor anyone else can dictate to me what I can or can not say. I don't care about your feelings nor anyone else's to be blant, I am a soverign man who has inalienable God given rights, right now you're imposing on them. It's my right to defend myself from any sort of aggression, when Allah made me free I'll be damned if I'll be inslaved by a man who breaths the same air as me.

Duchess

VIP

I don't see you asking him to stop his topics about Mogadishu and Hawiye so why are you asking him to stop making topics about Somaliland? I don't see how he's embarrassing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts