Somaliland General - Isaaq Is Dhulbahante Prophet.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Listen at 3:24 mark how he insults the Dhulbahante, and they clap lol. He said at the time of the prophet, muslims were split into two camps. Muhajir and Ansar. He said when SL arrived into sool, jama siyad was the ansar and helper of SL. These niggas are taking Somaliland in Sool to be a prophetic mission.

Where are the Dhulbahante to respond to this?

Here we go again about insulting Somalilanders. Dhulbahante are a thriving community today under Somaliland. Go to Las Anod and see it for yourself. Quit crying and either fight for Sool and get Karbashed again like you did in Tukaraq or respect your brothers decision. You can't keep crying about Dhulos everyday.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Here we go again about insulting Somalilanders. Dhulbahante are a thriving community today under Somaliland. Go to Las Anod and see it for yourself. Quit crying and either fight for Sool and get Karbashed again like you did in Tukaraq or respect your brothers decision. You can't keep crying about Dhulos everyday.
Daroods are not slave jeegaan boy, just answer Ditoore question.

This guy does not how to talk how can he say one tribe was gonna crush another beel if we didn’t step in . Some guys there probably pissed at that statement

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I’m not even kidding ask @Removed or @Teeri-Alpha Ogaden is mega laandhere
There are likely more Ogadens in NFD than Raxanweyn on earth. The number of Ogadens easily outnumber Hawiye who are maximum 2-3 million. The cope they attribute themselves is that Ogadenia isnt populated but I dont see that correlation in any reputable density maps all of which are going off of biased TPLF census data and likely cut the population in half. Even without JL population which is easily over 400k
A8C5C803-4111-4E7F-B025-26882749C2B1.gif

3F0E7C38-0AB7-475A-94EC-6F153D9D7052.jpeg

Absame~RX+Hawiye
Harti~Isaaq
Sade~Dir
Outliers are Gardheere who are pretty sizeable but are almost 100% based around Mandheera / parts of Liiban and wajeer, aswells as other Beesha shanaad clans like Jareèrweyn and Cadcads

There are likely more Ogadens in NFD than Raxanweyn on earth. The number of Ogadens easily outnumber Hawiye who are maximum 2-3 million. The cope they attribute themselves is that Ogadenia isnt populated but I dont see that correlation in any reputable density maps all of which are going off of biased TPLF census data and likely cut the population in half. Even without JL population which is easily over 400k
View attachment 140792
View attachment 140793
Absame~RX+Hawiye
Harti~Isaaq
Sade~Dir
Outliers are Gardheere who are pretty sizeable but are almost 100% based around Mandheera / parts of Liiban and wajeer, aswells as other Beesha shanaad clans like Jareèrweyn and Cadcads
The population density is about the same in ogadenia as it is in Somalia leading me to believe it has a population of ~12 million ish
Darood is on another plain of laandhere sub sub sub clans of Darood rivaling major clans in population.Those that call you lot Ethiopian immigrants claim land in dds kinda hypocritical.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The population density is about the same in ogadenia as it is in Somalia leading me to believe it has a population of ~12 million ish
Darood is on another plain of laandhere sub sub sub clans of Darood rivaling major clans in population.Those that call you lot Ethiopian immigrants claim land in dds kinda hypocritical.
Waa iska masakiin I dont worry about the perception from minorities too much, somali perceptions and stereotypes were almost all created by Ogadens I have the advantage not even NN bots can match it :trumpsmirk:

Og is
View attachment 140792
View attachment 140793
Absame~RX+Hawiye
Harti~Isaaq
Sade~Dir
Og is more than all

Listen at 3:24 mark how he insults the Dhulbahante, and they clap lol. He said at the time of the prophet, muslims were split into two camps. Muhajir and Ansar. He said when SL arrived into sool, jama siyad was the ansar and helper of SL. These niggas are taking Somaliland in Sool to be a prophetic mission.

Where are the Dhulbahante to respond to this?
First he mentions JS brought them in, before stating that someone was going to inherit from them foremost, so Ugaadhyahan should be happy it was there brother. This seems like a propaganda tool to divide them further, but also potentially make Ugaadyahan feel like there is something for them in SL.

Secondly, he mentions the previous Qayaad and Bahararsame beef, suggesting that even though they've now calmed, the orphans still suffer. From the way he is talking, he seems upset they're not fighting anymore. He then mentions the Hayaag and reer Hagar beef, suggesting Hayaag are inferior, perhaps hoping they will want to prove him wrong.

Thirdly, he states Dhulbahante can eradicate faqishini but that the Xamar lot will attack them as they did in 91. This seems to be a heads up to Hawiye to give them an incentive to attack Dhulbahante if any beef happens in adhicadeeye.

Indeed, Nuux Taani is a sick man. But I blame the low lives in Adhicadeeye for giving him a platform to speak.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
First he mentions JS brought them in, before stating that someone was going to inherit from them foremost, so Ugaadhyahan should be happy it was there brother. This seems like a propaganda tool to divide them further, but also potentially make Ugaadyahan feel like there is something for them in SL.

Secondly, he mentions the previous Qayaad and Bahararsame beef, suggesting that even though they've now calmed, the orphans still suffer. From the way he is talking, he seems upset they're not fighting anymore. He then mentions the Hayaag and reer Hagar beef, suggesting Hayaag are inferior, perhaps hoping they will want to prove him wrong.

Thirdly, he states Dhulbahante can eradicate faqishini but that the Xamar lot will attack them as they did in 91. This seems to be a heads up to Hawiye to give them an incentive to attack Dhulbahante if any beef happens in adhicadeeye.

Indeed, Nuux Taani is a sick man. But I blame the low lives in Adhicadeeye for giving him a platform to speak.
I thought it was elmi nalaye that brought Nuux taani not JS

I thought it was elmi nalaye that brought Nuux taani not JS
At the start, he mentioned that initially JS brought them into Dhulo lands, notice him calling them ansar and SL being muhajireen. I don't know who brought him to this specific meeting, laakin dhulos keep reaching new lows

Trending