Somaliland fails to hold elections for the fourth 4th time

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your idea of meeting you half way then? Miss BLM. :mjohreally:
I'll allow that slight to go unchecked. But watch yourself.
:farole:

My idea of you conservatives meeting me half way is overlooking the LGBTQ community. I didn't ask for pride flags hanging from government buildings.

But at least the guarantee that you won't condemn them or interfere in their lives. Let them live peacefully without prosecution.

Bohol

VIP
I am against your evil regime. How can you not allow us to spread the truth? I was expecting more from you conservatives. It seems I now have to become a Liberal to spread the truth in Somalia. We will not be silenced! Our words will penetrate (I use this word lightly) the hearts and minds of all Somalis so they can see the world in a whole new light.

Being conservative doesn't mean we are against freedom of speech however you will not get funds from the government
of Somalia to spread those ideas. Sameway liberal groups are defunded by Trump. :lol:

Bohol

VIP

My idea of you conservatives meeting me half way is overlooking the LGBTQ community. I didn't ask for pride flags hanging from government buildings.

But at least the guarantee that you won't condemn them or interfere in their lives. Let them live peacefully without prosecution.

You are pushing it too far dee, I recently became pro union and now you want to convince me of the LGBT community. :damn:

Just be content I am Ultra-Nationalist Lander, there is not many of us out there. :denzelnigga:

You are pushing it too far dee, I recently became pro union and now you want to convince me of the LGBT community. :damn:

Just be content I am Ultra-Nationalist, there is not many of us out there. :denzelnigga:
:snoop:
:kanyehmm:
There is no way for us liberals and you conservatives to work together.

We were so close.
:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
Somalia presidents since 2010. 3 presidents in 7 years is impressive.

Sheikh Sharif Ahmed - 2009 - 2012
AFR15_SOMALIA-CONFLICT-_080.jpg

Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud - 2012 - 2017
hsm-500x360.jpg

Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo - 2017 (present)
Farmaajo.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

You're insane.

They're walking HIV dispensaries.

I am against all ajnabi. You never see me booty clapping for Arabs, Blacks or any other race. Are you are ready for some
patriotic Somali babies.

:mjpls:
I'm not sure you can handle my sjw and feminist ways. You would probably have a heart attack on the floor.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
I'm not sure you can handle my sjw and feminist ways. You would probably have a heart attack on the floor.
:siilaanyolaugh:

You can be a SJW in Somalia and work for the interests of the minority groups say Madhibaan. So nah I won't have a heart attack aslong
as your work benefits fellow Somalis.

:dabcasar:

You can be a SJW in Somalia and work for the interests of the minority groups say Madhibaan. So nah I won't have a heart attack aslong
as your work benefits fellow Somalis.

:dabcasar:
Exactly I'm a Somali SJW first. I'll work for the interest of my fellow Somalis in the minority clans.

Interesting you left feminism out. Do you not think women deserve the exact same rights as men adheer?
:sass2:

Bohol

VIP
Exactly I'm a Somali SJW first. I'll work for the interest of my fellow Somalis in the minority clans.

Interesting you left feminism out. Do you not think women deserve the exact same rights as men adheer?
:sass2:

Another thing we agree on then. Nope I am not against traditional feminism, there is many female MPs selected in Somalia now
representing the various communties in the parliament.

What I am against though is the toxic white feminism that calls for the killing of male babies :damn:

Bohol

VIP
Somaliland is peaceful and developing but that's about it, there's just as much clannism and corruption.

That is true. Even in development Mogadishu is 5x more developed now and developing faster (even though it has been
at war for over 20 years). The only thing Somaliland has it going for is peace.

Last edited:
Another thing we agree on then. Nope I am not against traditional feminism, there is many female MPs selected in Somalia now
representing the various communties in the parliament.

What I am against though is the toxic white feminism that calls for the killing of male babies :damn:

Cadaans have a sickness. It's a chemical imbalance in their brains that makes them act like this.
:manny:

You're basically a liberal with the only exception of your hatred of the LGBTQ community.
I was expecting more white bootyclapping. And caping for white supremacists. Like your friend.
:susp:

Bohol

VIP
Cadaans have a sickness. It's chemical imbalance in their brains that makes them act like this.
:manny:

You're basically a liberal with the only exception of your hatred of the LGBTQ community.
I was expecting more white bootyclapping. And caping for white supremacists. Like your friend.
:susp:

Nope. I am traditional conservative, I am also against abortions (for no health reasons).
In Islam you can get abortion only if your health is in danger or the result of rape.I am
moderate conservative not very extreme (Saudi types) though.

Nope. I am traditional conservative, I am also against abortions (for no health reasons).
In Islam you can get abortion only if your health is in danger or the result of rape.I am
moderate conservative not very extreme (Saudi types) though.
:francis:
I spoke too soon.
What other crazy conservative ideas do you believe?
:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts