Somaliland fails to hold elections for the fourth 4th time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am for union. It is unrealistic for each clan to seek their own country, the International Community will never recognize tribal
states. So better work with what we have as one ethnicity (Somali) and make that work.

:denzelnigga:
Well spoken.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I'm even willing to put aside your conservative nonsense to work together to rebuild Somalia .
:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
Well spoken.

I'm even willing to put aside your conservative nonsense to work together to rebuild Somalia .

I am willing to overlook your liberalism a bit as well, no bikinis in the Somalia beaches though. I am fine with traditional diraac/guntiino.:dabcasar:

Somalia is more democratic than Sland admin though.

Somalia - since 2010 - 3 presidents

Mamuulka Sland since 2010 - 1 Illegal president (whose mandate finished long ago in 2015).

:mjlol:
It's not illegal if the Parliament voted to extend the terms.

If it is such a problem why isn't the opposition against the extension? Isn't Ciro the head of Parliament?

Bohol

VIP
It's not illegal if the Parliament voted to extend the terms.

If it is such a problem why isn't the opposition against the extension? Isn't Ciro the head of Parliament?

No parliament voted in this case. It is the Guurti (House of elders) that extended it for the fourth time ( The guurti are unelected old men).
So nothing democratic about it.

Horta your views shouldn't even be listened to. You used a dead decomposing hoya to shit on somaliland.
Chill waryaa i just donated to the dying hooyos and started a campaign with my cadaan friends
IMG_2437.PNG

Elections in Somaliland aren't fair. Lots of ballot stuffing. Somaliland elections aren't anywhere near like Western elections but Mugabe elections. Silanyo will probably shoot at peaceful protestors again like he did with Arap.

I'm an observer from K5 so my comments are fair and not emotional.

I am willing to overlook your liberalism a bit as well, no bikinis in the Somalia beaches though. I am fine with traditional diraac/guntiino.:dabcasar:
If I like wearing diracs and guntiinos.
But other people don't why should I enforce it?
People should wear whatever they want on the Somali beaches.
:fittytousand:

Don't conservatives love limited government?

Bohol

VIP
Elections in Somaliland aren't fair. Lots of ballot stuffing. Somaliland elections aren't anywhere near like Western elections but Mugabe elections. Silanyo will probably shoot at peaceful protestors again like he did with Arap.

I'm an observer from K5 so my comments are fair and not emotional.

True. Biggest problem is also elections are not held on time, lots of time wasted. Who can take them serious after this?

Bohol

VIP
If I like wearing diracs and guntiinos.
But other people don't why should I enforce it?
People should wear whatever they want on the Somali beaches.
:fittytousand:

Don't conservatives love limited government?

Only when it comes to hunting, gun laws etc, not debauchery though. We are against lesbians, gays, trannies and other
vices in Somalia. That is what a conservative Somali means.

Only when it comes to hunting, gun laws etc, not debauchery though. We are against lesbians, gays, trannies and other
Adheer it's 2017 not 1967.
:bell:

I'll never try to oppress my own people.
Working with conservative Somalis will prove to be a great challenge.
:francis:
:whew:
They're not "vices". These are actual people with real lives and feelings. Why shouldn't they be considered?

Disgraceful! Guurti needs to be abolished! :meleshame:

:whoa:hold it.

It was the guurti who were a major influence for stability in Somaliland initially and up until recently.

But even I have to concede that my fellow odayaasha have been so backwards recently:jcoleno:

I am more hip and modern than these dinosaurs!

fellowkids.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Adheer it's 2017 not 1967.
:bell:

I'll never try to oppress my own people.
Working with conservative Somalis will be prove to be a great challenge.
:francis:
:whew:
They're not "vices". These are actual people with real lives and feelings. Why shouldn't they be considered?

How can me and you work, since you are so liberal? :francis: atleast come to the middle (inbetween) then we can get some work
done for Somalia.

:whoa:hold it.

It was the guurti who were a major influence for stability in Somaliland initially and up until recently.

But even I have to concede that my fellow odayaasha have been so backwards recently:jcoleno:

I am more hip and modern than these dinosaurs!

fellowkids.jpg
The Guurti was meant to be temporary. It was eventually supposed to turn into a Senate where the members are elected.

It can still be clan based but the clan leaders have to be elected.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Only when it comes to hunting, gun laws etc, not debauchery, though. We are against lesbians, gays, trannies and other

This is interesting. You are the only mod that is anti-LGBTQ. You must feel lonely. :siilaanyolaugh:
I am against guns in Somalia. There should be no guns, just spears, and arrows.:siilaanyosmile:

Will conservatives allow my type, the Hoteps and Hebrew Israelites?:cosbyhmm:

Bohol

VIP
What is your idea of meeting in the middle?
:browtf:

That means you will shun LGBT community, Somalia can't afford the spread of those practises. We already have high mortality
rate add to LGBT and our birth rates will be destroyed, we will never have a chance then to liberate your ancestral regions from
Ethiopia (90 million strong) and Kenya (40 million).

Think the bigger picture :denzelnigga: .

Bohol

VIP
This is interesting. You are the only mod that is anti-LGBTQ. You must feel lonely. :siilaanyolaugh:
I am against guns in Somalia. There should be no guns, just spears, and arrows.:siilaanyosmile:

Will conservatives allow my type, the Hoteps and Hebrew Israelites?:cosbyhmm:

Hoteps and Hebrew Israelites are self hating blacks, they are totally against our agenda (instilling pride into the
Somali youth). So no they won't be supported.

:siilaanyosmile:

That means you will shun LGBT community, Somalia can't afford the spread of those practises. We already have high mortality
rate add to LGBT and our birth rates will be destroyed, we will never have a chance then to liberate your ancestral regions from
Ethiopia (90 million strong) and Kenya (40 million).

Think the bigger picture :denzelnigga: .
Shameful bringing my ancestral region under occupation by the dirty Ethiopians into this.
:ileycry:

That's not meeting me half way. That's forcing me to join your conservative bs.
:faysalwtf:

Why should I oppress my people? And have these "practices" go underground and condemn people to a life of shame and secrecy.
:idontlike:
I'm good.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Hoteps and Hebrew Israelites are self hating blacks, they are totally against our agenda (instilling pride into the
Somali youth). So no they won't be supported.

:siilaanyosmile:
I am against your evil regime. How can you not allow us to spread the truth? I was expecting more from you conservatives. It seems I now have to become a Liberal to spread the truth in Somalia. We will not be silenced! Our words will penetrate (I use this word lightly) the hearts and minds of all Somalis so they can see the world in a whole new light.

Bohol

VIP
Shameful bringing my ancestral region under occupation by the dirty Ethiopians into this.
:ileycry:

That's not meeting me half way. That's forcing me to join your conservative bs.
:faysalwtf:

Why should I oppress my people? And have these "practices" go underground and condemn people to a life of shame and secrecy.
:idontlike:
I'm good.

What is your idea of meeting you half way then? Miss BLM. :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts