Somaliland captures Boocaame (again)

Ciise and warsnagali are langaab in sl

"Ciise is cool they live among Gaddarbrisi and Isaaq sacad Musse hussein abokar and other abokars . Furthermore, I don't see them lying about their demographic population. But, certain warsnagali like to flexible about their fake numbers in sanaag which exposes their "laangaabnimo" '.

@Abdurahman_somali @shum33 @CirJiid

It’s because of people like him that you have a presence in tukaraq and lasanood.

I don’t know what mind f*ck was done to his people that think like him.

Somalilands for all and thatz why dhulbahante support it. If my sub clan of habar yoonis goes against da general public and da state, thn I will side with SL over my qabil. You lot are stuck in the 90s qabiil mentality and we moved on from dat long ago. This is why u cant understand darod and isaaq and dir working together under one roof(SL)

EC6D94C4-B5D9-4BB3-A1CD-F36A5F08EC2F.jpeg
E1AE5CA9-8F8F-4394-9EF0-2E12FC194E75.jpeg

Burco and badhan at the same scale.

Somalilands for all and thatz why dhulbahante support it. If my sub clan of habar yoonis goes against da general public and da state, thn I will side with SL over my qabil. You lot are stuck in the 90s qabiil mentality and we moved on from dat long ago. This is why u cant understand darod and isaaq and dir working together under one roof(SL)
There's no reason to separate from Somalia except tribalism. I challenge anyone to give me a legitimate reason why they want to separate from Somalia that doesn't include clan affiliation. The so called Somaliland borders is nothing more then some white guy who drew up some lines. Does some fake colonial border drawn by a white guy have any meaning to you? This just reeks of insecurity and inferiority complex.

Only one clan wants to separate from Somalia, the rest are unionists like the Dirs and Hartis within those claimed borders. If you want to separate, that's on you but don't be trying to hold others hostage just because baba britain drew those borders.

I don't care about qabiil like others on here. This is an ideology I care about.

There's no reason to separate from Somalia except tribalism. I challenge anyone to give me a legitimate reason why they want to separate from Somalia that doesn't include clan affiliation. The so called Somaliland borders is nothing more then some white guy who drew up some lines. Does some fake colonial border drawn by a white guy have any meaning to you? This just reeks of insecurity and inferiority complex.

Only one clan wants to separate from Somalia, the rest are unionists like the Dirs and Hartis within those claimed borders. If you want to separate, that's on you but don't be trying to hold others hostage just because baba britain drew those borders.

I don't care about qabiil like others on here. This is an ideology I care about.

inadder , what does Somalia has to offer...……… I want to take back my ancestral land. Somalis were never 1. What I noticed is that certain MJ like to make everything into qabil similarly to you.

I noticed u say this in every anti SL post. It's not working:heh:

He does not understand why Somaliland wanted out of the union, ninkas his on a qabil based rhetoric. He makes it seem like MJ belong in sool and sanaag, Futhermore, waalal its the same people preaching somaliweyne,,,,,,,,,,, wallahi billahi tallahi, somaliweyne advocaters are hypocrites from certain mjs it comes across as that. the same "soomaliweyne " advocators are denying the rights of Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo of sool and sanaag. Gololka ssc waa ayo...... waa togdheer, sanaag iyo sool…... habar jeclo iyo habar yoonis yihiin inta badan guud ahaan.

Trending