Somaliland captures Boocaame (again)

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I can see how most of the greatest Somali singers and comedians were/are Issaq, walle they're an entertaining people.

Arma

VIP
Imagine down playing opposition forces so close to your capital :mjlol:

C'mon, saxiib.....you know, and I know, it's my cousin, simply flying your Persian flag ripoff, for $$$$. In any case, we look forward to welcoming you Issaqs into Garowe, for your "Somalia" passports.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
C'mon, saxiib.....you know, and I know, it's my cousin, simply flying your Persian flag ripoff, for $$$$. In any case, we look forward to welcoming you Issaqs into Garowe, for your "Somalia" passports.
Excuses excuses :siilaanyolaugh:

Garowe, somaliland soon come :ahh:

SL could've even colonized Garowe a long time ago if they weren't seeking to break away from somalia.
Looking at the reports of the tukraq battle. It seems like they already are our :mjlol:
ezgif-com-resize-1-gif.68484

It's ok to be emotional. I think you should calm down and take a cold shower like @Samaalic Era did and go to the general section.

Did you recover from last time son ? I mean after we talked about the empty desert eastern Sanaag, it seemed to me you had a mental break down. Talking about being emotional.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Also I remember when I made one post and the whole crew were crying for weeks (including you). Imagine if non MJ users wouldn't get banned for their posts and we'd play with the same rules, forget the general section you'd have already fled and joined reddit.

:lolbron:

Since his Ader Carre got exiled from his native land, our good friend @Abdurahman_somali has not been the same.

How does that even make sense ?
:mindblown:

What is the obsession Harti have with Caare the last few days ? Was is the fact he slaughtered Dhulbahante (Who were one of his biggest cheerleaders when he founded his rebel group), just to get few years later a military base by Majeerteen ? Or that he karbashed a few month ago the Warsans and made them cry for help and beg the SL administration ?

What do you mean with exiled ? Caare did not only make personal profil (got paid lots of money), he also gave lots of his cousins now a paid job, since they were included into the army.
:trumpsmirk:

Secondly Caare represents only one subclan of Habar Yoonis, not me though. You can compare his subclan to your marginalized subclan in Puntland, who attacked Boosaaso recently because of a company contract. Glass house and stones. Did you at least cut a good deal for yourself ?
:damn:

Arma

VIP
How does that even make sense ?
:mindblown:

What is the obsession Harti have with Caare the last few days ? Was is the fact he slaughtered Dhulbahante (Who were one of his biggest cheerleaders when he founded his rebel group), just to get few years later a military base by Majeerteen ? Or that he karbashed a few month ago the Warsans and made them cry for help and beg the SL administration ?

What do you mean with exiled ? Caare did not only make personal profil (got paid lots of money), he also gave lots of his cousins now a paid job, since they were included into the army.
:trumpsmirk:

Secondly Caare represents only one subclan of Habar Yoonis, not me though. You can compare his subclan to your marginalized subclan in Puntland, who attacked Boosaaso recently because of a company contract. Glass house and stones. Did you at least cut a good deal for yourself ?
:damn:

A three paragraph response, to my single sentence......Yep, you're definitely not the same. It's ok, son. I'm here for you.

A three paragraph response, to my single sentence......Yep, you're definitely not the same. It's ok, son. I'm here for you.

Still doesn't make sense when I am not even from Sanaag though. Be there for your marginalized cousins, who take up arms, because Deni Yoga takes away company contracts from them.
:mjhaps:

Trending