Somaliland cadets using state of the art simulators

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The battle where you lost 2 commanders and 3 times our numbers for 10 huts, the one where Dhulbahante came to your rescue before you lost more.

Great victory that was, I remember the tears of the hooyos from Gabiley, their sons died for a great cause didn't they.

:kendrickcry:
Honestly bro you got a weird obsession with me even others notice it wallahi. I wasn’t even quoting you but clearly I struck a nerve :dead:

you are actually goofy speak when spoken to or don’t speak at all you little khanis :umad:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Honestly bro you got a weird obsession with me even others notice it wallahi. I wasn’t even quoting you but clearly I struck a nerve :dead:

you are actually goofy speak when spoken to or don’t speak at all you little khanis :umad:
The guy who literally tags me in threads is saying I have an obsession? Get a load of the homo projection as well.

:drakekidding:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somaliland Cadets
:salute::rejoice:

Puntland Cadets
:damn:

"Put on all the socks"
:russ::mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
Puntland Cadets after training

Somaliland Cadets after training

IMG_E3F452-5D2976-0C8594-FCE04A-F14E8C-180FC3[1].jpg

:russ:

The bravery to stand up and the wisdom to stand down.

That's why we don't go around crying about 50,000 people were killed by Siad Barre gib me reconition plz.

:kendrickcry:

Lets not minimize or make fun of genocide.

Also the misguided case for independence is mainly based on Koonfur's failure to ratif, or implement, Wuqooyi's 1960 Law of Union. Afweyne's genocides would just further proof that the North is not bound by tgat unratified 1960 unification law. No law of union would mean no union

Bravery?

SSDF SURRENDERED to Afweyne, the same man who poisoned MJ wells.

And they received money for it, I can get you the sources.

We built different.
:manny:

he is CS they let Afweyne karbaash CumarMaxmuud probably for some grudge they had against Cumars brothers CismaanMaxmuud

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Lets not minimize or make fun of genocide.

Also the misguided case for independence is mainly based on Koonfur's failure to ratif, or implement, Wuqooyi's 1960 Law of Union. Afweyne's genocides would just further proof that the North is not bound by tgat unratified 1960 unification law. No law of union would mean no union

he is CS they let Afweyne karbaash CumarMaxmuud probably for some grudge they had against Cumars brothers CismaanMaxmuud
Wariya. Dont try to link genocides to another MJ clan. Kacaan and whom where with him from Isaaq, Hawiya were part of it.

You will pay inshalla sooner or later.

Trending