Somaliland cadets using state of the art simulators

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Even the state of the art tech is pathetic.

"The simulator was developed and manufactured on the basis of combat weapon maintaining functionality of mechanical units requiring from the shooter to be familiarized with proper manual handling with the real rifle."

In other words, we can't afford live bullets.

:ohlord:

thread_backfire.gif
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Bravery?

SSDF SURRENDERED to Afweyne, the same man who poisoned MJ wells.

And they received money for it, I can get you the sources.

We built different.
:manny:
You ain't built for nothing. You hid among women and children like cowards and got blown to pieces.

Now you medicate yourselves with khat to forget the horrible memories, 90% of you chew it according to Al Jazeera.

Even the state of the art tech is pathetic.

"The simulator was developed and manufactured on the basis of combat weapon maintaining functionality of mechanical units requiring from the shooter to be familiarized with proper manual handling with the real rifle."

In other words, we can't afford live bullets.

:ohlord:

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 18.51.02.png

Yes, US army cant afford bullets too.

Just because you can not afford to pay your soldiers, does not mean others are facing the same predicament.
:mjlol:

repo

VIP
View attachment 149973

Yes, US army cant afford bullets too.

Just because you can not afford to pay your soldiers, does not mean others are facing the same predicament.
US army tech is actually advanced and expensive. That's an M4 rifle and uses a different more expensive cartridge.

Not some old Chinese/Serbian off brand that uses cheap Soviet originated cartridges.

The UN sanctions hasn't been kind to you guys.

:drakekidding:

US army tech is actually advanced and expensive. That's an M4 rifle and uses a different more expensive cartridge.

Not some old Chinese/Serbian off brand that uses cheap Soviet originated cartridges.

The UN sanctions hasn't been kind to you guys.

You actually thought simulators were used to save bullets..

I have no words :drakelaugh:

repo

VIP
Are you stupid?

We buy bullets directly from Ethiopia. How else did we get the bullets we used in Tukaraq :pachah1:
The Lord of War got a pipeline to Ethiopia, how exciting. Play arcade games and let others do the fighting for you, it's what you are good at.

Meanwhile in Puntland.

galgala[1].jpg

fgfgf1.jpg

More options than a Cold War tank.

The Lord of War got a pipeline to Ethiopia, how exciting. Play arcade games and let others do the fighting for you, it's what you are good at.

Meanwhile in Puntland.

View attachment 149974

More options than a Cold War tank.

EBHGHc_W4AIXJid.jpeg

The only "army" in the region with a 15 YEARS losing track record.

Even if you got nuclear weapons, you will manage to somehow lose and surrender. You have a long history of this sxb.

repo

VIP
View attachment 149976

The only "army" in the region with a 15 YEARS losing track record.

Even if you got nuclear weapons, you will manage to somehow lose and surrender. You have a long history of this sxb.

None of my people are dying, it's yours just like Tukaraq where you lost 2 commanders and you have still not "closed the border".

Isaaqs are objectively failures for the last 30 years whether it is in war or peace.

My thoughts with Colonel Dauud, his death was in vain. Maybe if he had "state of the art" tech he could have survived.

:kanyeshrug:

repo

VIP
Niggas are out here showing off APC's

This section is a joke wallahi
That's the problem you have, not the guy showing off rifles the one showing off APC? I know I hit a nerve.

These are the same vehicles AMISOM drive through your streets.

None of my people are dying, it's yours just like Tukaraq where you lost 2 commanders and you have still not "closed the border".

Isaaqs are objectively failures for the last 30 years whether it is in war or peace.

My thoughts with Colonel Dauud, his death was in vain. Maybe if he had "state of the art" tech he could have survived.

:kanyeshrug:

You can say that your people are not dying but these are excuses you are making to ease the stench of defeat you have experienced for 15 years straight.

The only "army" with a losing record in the region. Both as rebels and as a regional state.

repo

VIP
You can say that your people are not dying but these are excuses you are making to ease the stench of defeat you have experienced for 15 years straight.

The only "army" with a losing record in the region. Both as rebels and as a regional state.

Dhulbahante vs Dhulbahante ain't my beef since fighting one of them as a state actor would be taking sides.

But in your deluded khat head, you think it's cause of you. Show off some props again and I'll show you the reality of your state.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That's the problem you have, not the guy showing off rifles the one showing off APC? I know I hit a nerve.

These are the same vehicles AMISOM drive through your streets.

I assume those simulations are for training purposes and no they're not cutting edge laakin if your military might amounts to APC's then I genuinely don't know what to tell you, I'm confused do these niggas just turn every time they come across heavy weapons? I'm not from Mogadishu but I'm pretty sure even AMISOM have much better equipment:pachah1:

Ninyahow you overestimate the effects of your words and PL's military. I knew militias in Somalia are a joke but this is beyond what I thought it was, what sort of rifles do they use other than the stereotypical AK?

repo

VIP
I assume those simulations are for training purposes and no they're not cutting edge laakin if your military might amounts to APC's then I genuinely don't know what to tell you, I'm confused do these niggas just turn every time they come across heavy weapons? I'm not from Mogadishu but I'm pretty sure even AMISOM have much better equipment:pachah1:

Ninyahow you overestimate the effects of your words and PL's military. I knew militias in Somalia are a joke but this is beyond what I thought it was, what sort of rifles do they use other than the stereotypical AK?
War niyahow get the hell out of this section.

:kanyehmm:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I dont ever call Somaliland a country, but it's a role model for all other Somalis who wish to also self govern their own states.
Hormarku la iskuma naco

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Wallahi that’s actually big facts. I mean I wouldn’t be talking if my enemies is only 30 km away from the capital :heh:

as if the tukraq karbash wasn’t a wake up call for them :cryinglaughsmiley:

repo

VIP
Wallahi that’s actually big facts. I mean I wouldn’t be talking if my enemies is only 30 km away from the capital :heh:

as if the tukraq karbash wasn’t a wake up call for them :cryinglaughsmiley:
The battle where you lost 2 commanders and 3 times our numbers for 10 huts, the one where Dhulbahante came to your rescue before you lost more.

Great victory that was, I remember the tears of the hooyos from Gabiley, their sons died for a great cause didn't they.

:kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts