Somaliland begs its foreign masters to intervene in Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why, are clan borders ordained by Allah. Have they not changed and will they not always shift. This argument is bust. All borders across the world are based either on geographical features or colonial decisions
You're purposefully ignoring the elephant in the room, internationally recognised borders supersedes even colonial borders, the pre 1960 borders is now rendered null and void, it doesn't exist and has been overridden by borders of modern Somalia

So take your own advise and follow the international boundaries :wtfdis:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
You're purposefully ignoring the elephant in the room, internationally recognised borders supersedes even colonial borders, the pre 1960 borders is now rendered null and void, it doesn't exist and has been overridden by borders of modern Somalia

Sxb, let them fight and die over it. :manny:

You gotta let the khat chewers live in thier fanstay world, reality is too much for them. Their so called army got masscured wholesale but somehow their claming victory. If it wasn't for the dhulo stooges getting in the way the puntland flag would be flying in hargesia and burco right now. Puntland has somalilani number, everytime they have engaged somalilani got embarrassed but dhulo always have jump in and save their abtiyal from extinction.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Null and void according to who? Somaliland is a successor of British Somaliland Protectorate..

We will leave the exact same way we entered.

ezgif.com-resize (28).gif

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You gotta let the khat chewers live in thier fanstay world, reality is too much for them. Their so called army got masscured wholesale but somehow their claming victory. If it wasn't for the dhulo stooges getting in the way the puntland flag would be flying in hargesia and burco right now. Puntland has somalilani number, everytime they have engaged somalilani got embarrassed but dhulo always have jump in and save their abtiyal from extinction.
You come with all you got, yet nothing is freed...

You want to meet your cousins in Las Anod, guess what they don't want to meet you...

You say we are in a fantasy, we are not the ones who are fighting for tribal borders...

You won? Nigga we are still 1 hour away from your beloved GDP rich capital the ceeb is unimaginable... :mjkkk::dead:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The day Puntland is 1 hour away from Hargeisa I will renounce everything that is somali in me.

I already look like a xabash, I will join our ogaden brothers :damedamn:

You come with all you got, yet nothing is freed...

You want to meet your cousins in Las Anod, guess what they don't want to meet you...

You say we are in a fantasy, we are not the ones who are fighting for tribal borders...

You won? Nigga we are still 1 hour away from your beloved GDP rich capital the ceeb is unimaginable... :mjkkk::dead:
Lol face it you guys got spanked, and it wasn't even close. Puntland can't advanced any further without complete dhulbahante support and dhulos are trying to protect their abtiyal from mass extinction.

Lol face it you guys got spanked, and it wasn't even close. Puntland can't advanced any further without complete dhulbahante support and dhulos are trying to protect their abtiyal from mass extinction.

Soo... basically you didn't spank anyone. I guess that means you need to stfu. That's what I would do if some next man's army was within spitting distance of my capital.:drakelaugh:

Soo... basically you didn't spank anyone. I guess that means you need to stfu. That's what I would do if some next man's army was within spitting distance of my capital.:drakelaugh:
The only thing your spitting is blood from these landheer bullets hitting your khat filled brain. When it comes fighting ability puntland had also embarrassed somalilani so just be happy dhulbahante is their to save your ass.

This is one thing the Jeegaan idiots never seem to understand. That there is a legally recognised state called Somalia, with its borders from Lowyacadde to Raas Kaambooni.
When faced with thus simple fact their small minds go into some kind of lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts