Somaliland begs its foreign masters to intervene in Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland is playing much better this time round. They are busy preparing the ground for battle, wiping out shabab in Galgala,winning the hearts and minds of their kinfolk ,while the Jeegaan cucks are shitting on themselves with all this calaacal.

Walahi it's becoming unbearable with all this dhuuso and calaacal.

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland is playing much better this time round. They are busy preparing the ground for battle, wiping out shabab in Galgala,winning the hearts and minds of their kinfolk ,while the Jeegaan cucks are shitting on themselves with all this calaacal.

Walahi it's becoming unbearable with all this dhuuso and calaacal.

the two punani attacks have failed you and they failed to retake a single inch of land, no one can free kustumo from jeegan ownership

Too much calaacal from the Jeegaan, my ears are hurtin', even women don't calaacal this much.

They remind me of this Xamari proverb:

Maroodi aa igu joogsadey, ma dhuusin, been dheh!

waraabe

Your superior
Too much calaacal from the Jeegaan, my ears are hurtin', even women don't calaacal this much.

They remind me of this Xamari proverb:

Maroodi aa igu joogsadey, ma dhuusin, been dheh!

kustumo shuban and measles victim, this crying old man isnt jeegan but harti lol

why did you wheel out your 90 year old grandfather to cry on camera

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
These jeeganlanders waa xoolo.
They ignited the flame of war by attacking Tukaraq first, now they cry.

Waa bilaa caqli oo xoolo ah.

If Pland stops the war, then they are the biggest pussies in the history of Somali People.
No one will ever take them serious.

They should prepare 10.000 army that will fight xabashilovers. And 5.000 insurgency that kills xabashilovers deep inside Hargeisa.
They should sent assassins to hargeisa that kills commanders and officials.

As for us Hawiye, if we lived in Tukaraq. We would behead captured enemy to make statement.
War is dirty and it takes courage to get dirty.

Fiqishini doesnt count, the pure hawiye warrior dna has been erased and changed by condom dhulos.

waraabe

Your superior
These jeeganlanders waa xoolo.
They ignited the flame of war by attacking Tukaraq first, now they cry.

Waa bilaa caqli oo xoolo ah.

If Pland stops the war, then they are the biggest pussies in the history of Somali People.
No one will ever take them serious.

They should prepare 10.000 army that will fight xabashilovers. And 5.000 insurgency that kills xabashilovers deep inside Hargeisa.
They should sent assassins to hargeisa that kills commanders and officials.

As for us Hawiye, if we lived in Tukaraq. We would behead captured enemy to make statement.

Fiqishini doesnt count, the pure hawiye warrior dna has been erased and changed by condom dhulos.

darod boy

come and free this old man crying out for his darod to free him

jeegan landers have taken your land and you have failed to get it back, big humiliation for doofaria

Yesterday it was Marqaan Biixi, followed by Feysal Dhurwaa, then some some shitty minister for religion, now it's the foreign minister.

Jeegaans calaacaling left ,right, centre.

Farmaajo,Gaas, Camey and all their ministers have presented a much more dignified presence.

The whole place is stinking because of Jeegaan dhuuso and calaacal. You just exposing how weak and vulnerable you are.

Yesterday it was Marqaan Biixi, followed by Feysal Dhurwaa, then some some shitty minister for religion, now it's the foreign minister.

Jeegaans calaacaling left ,right, centre.

Farmaajo,Gaas, Camey and all their ministers have presented a much more dignified presence.

The whole place is stinking because of Jeegaan dhuuso and calaacal. You just exposing how weak and vulnerable you are.
The problem is you don't get strategy somaliland wants to give the impression that it is defending it self so when you see the battle in garowe don't be surprised

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The problem is you don't get strategy somaliland wants to give the impression that it is defending it self so when you see the battle in garowe don't be surprised

When u see Ogadeen killing Jeeganlanders in Hawd out of Daroodnimo and in revenge for u in Garoowe, dont be surprised.

When darood gangbangs u, dont call us for help.

Please Irirs Help us!

Wallahi we will kill any hutu that wants to help u.

So calaacal is a strategy now. How did Sun Tzu miss that!

You don't even know what aggressor means. Who invaded Tukaraq? Unless offence is the new defence.

I don't think Jeegaanland understands anything about strategy.

So calaacal is a strategy now. How did Sun Tzu miss that!

You don't even know what aggressor means. Who invaded Tukaraq? Unless offence is the new defence.
It’s not calaacal somaliland government is speaking to international community when don't want to behave like the nazis were are peace loving people and our government understandsthat so this calaacal is for our friends the uk, usa, and for you to refer somaliland to Jeegaanland shows how deluded you're you can distinguish between voting block & somaliland

I don't think Jeegaanland understands anything about strategy.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When u see Ogadeen killing Jeeganlanders in Hawd out of Daroodnimo and in revenge for u in Garoowe, dont be surprised.

When darood gangbangs u, dont call us for help.

Please Irirs Help us!

Wallahi we will kill any hutu that wants to help u.

Still pretending to be Hawiye? :mjlol:

GX mostly lives in Hawd so are they jeegaan? I guess Jeegaan means Isaaq now lol.

Isaaq doesn't even know IRIRism by the way and we're doing well against Darood. We've colonized their land, bullied their big brothers and currently expanding. Two Tukaraq battles should tell you enough that Isaaqs are doing amazing agaisnt the Dofaaroods.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They attacked twice and obviously both times it was a surprise. They are proud that they managed to kill people but never advanced or freed Tukaraq.

@Abdalla you wanted congratulations somaaha?!

ezgif.com-resize (27).gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I don't feel merciful today. So I will break some hearts...

Boys, what is more ceeb?!?

1. That Somaliland soldiers are stationed 1 hour and 14 minutes west of Puntland capital

1 hour and 14 minutes garowe.PNG

2. Or that Puntland will NEVER ever be 1 hour and 14 minutes away from Somaliland capital

1 hour and 14 minutes hargeisa.PNG

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

I don't feel merciful today. So I will break some hearts...

Boys, what is more ceeb?!?

1. That Somaliland soldiers are stationed 1 hour and 14 minutes west of Puntland capital

View attachment 46833

2. Or that Puntland will NEVER ever be 1 hour and 14 minutes away from Somaliland capital

View attachment 46830

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

stationed 'temporarily' by the blessing of dhulos...
i hope dhulos flip and hartis corner you...

i rather no peace, then be remind every may 18 why its daroods fault:vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending