Somaliland begging their british colonizers for recognition (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think if isaac tribe were to bring their finest girls from fucking street to the security council in the un and gave head to the leaders of the united nation security council its a rap icitiraaf as soon as they bust.

I think if isaac tribe were to bring their finest girls from fucking street to the security council in the un and gave head to the leaders of the united nation security council its a rap icitiraaf as soon as they bust.
Why the abuse every city in the world has a prostitution street you will find it in garowe bosaso Mogadishu why the hate?

People might not called it fucking street but plenty of hotels in garowe bosaso and Mogadishu which do the same business.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Name me one in garoowe or boasaso or mogadhisho?

Theres only fucking street in hargaysa
Hargaysa has a "fucking street"???? :mjlol::mjlol:
Holy shit that's a major bombshell lmao.
No wonder why my cousin goes there every summer lol nigga goes there for the purpose of cheap hookers in Hargaysa's "fucking street" :damn::damn:

Silky

操你的媽媽
Is that the tried and tested MJ method. Majeerteens are the most pioneering and innovative bunch after all, has this technique borne any fruit for PL's political and economic goals. I mean Garowe does have those lovely new roads...:cosbyhmm::hmm:

Silky

操你的媽媽
Hargaysa has a "fucking street"???? :mjlol::mjlol:
Holy shit that's a major bombshell lmao.
No wonder why my cousin goes there every summer lol nigga goes there for the purpose of cheap hookers in Hargaysa's "fucking street" :damn::damn:
Ī mean those puntland students need to pay for tuition somehow, stop hating on their hustle blud, streets gotta eat

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is that the tried and tested MJ method. Majeerteens are the most pioneering and innovative bunch after all, has this technique borne any fruit for PL's political and economic goals. I mean Garowe does have those lovely new roads...:cosbyhmm::hmm:
Theres a redlight district in hargaysa called fucking street its the only one in the somali peninsula tell me another fucking street in somalia other than hargaysa?

Silky

操你的媽媽
Your cousin @Mohi has admitted to the existence of that street.
We discipline any hoe or gaal in our midst if they step outta line, call us old-fashioned.
200.gif

We are obviously not as accepting and liberal as Puntland, Garowe, LGBT and athiest capital of geeska africa. So if there are any gay, prostitution, or atheism related queries or policy questions, we bow to your superior knowledge, and most importantly EXPERIENCE, of the matter

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We discipline any hoe or gaal in our midst if they step outta line, call us old-fashioned. View attachment 48187
We are obviously not as accepting and liberal as Puntland, Garowe, LGBT and athiest capital of geeska africa. So if there are any gay, prostitution, or atheism related queries or policy questions, we bow to your superior knowledge, and most importantly EXPERIENCE, of the matter
A whole street of prostitutes in Hargaysa called "fucking street" nullifies your weak argument :lolbron:

waraabe

Your superior

Darod best is to it, they are giving their finest girls to every white mo matter who to gain support against Isaaq

Darod women are now being given to criminal
0E368A0F-9290-43AF-85C0-39DC0EA8B60F.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darod best is to it, they are giving their finest girls to every white mo matter who to gain support against Isaaq

Darod women are now being given to criminal
View attachment 48205
Out here in the uk just the other day an isaac girl got married to a sikh guy cause of the turban her mother said he looks like he has iman cause he was dressed like the companions of the prophet kkk

Qadaadwyn (sikh) and isaac with thier british colonial masters vs darwish in taleex
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/5911043233794929/

DE14D6B9-DDEB-4A4A-8C04-DF4A0D593221.png

Last edited:
We discipline any hoe or gaal in our midst if they step outta line, call us old-fashioned. View attachment 48187
@Wei @Cumar Do you see this guy's DP? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending