Somaliland arrests Somalia based Tiktok guy in Hargeisa

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If you don’t believe in somalinimo somali ha sheegan

So your not Somali if you don’t believe in Somalinimo? :hemad:

I’m tell you right now f*ck somalinimo and everyone that supports somaliweyne. Are you gonna take away my Somalinimo now? Its always been my Isaaqnimo > Somalinimo anyways. My tribe is my ethnicity. :denzelnigga:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

I’m tell you right now f*ck somalinimo and everyone that supports somaliweyne. Are you gonna take away my Somalinimo now? Its always been my Isaaqnimo > Somalinimo anyways. My tribe is my ethnicity. :denzelnigga:
Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying but anyways we can agree to disagree.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Somalinimo ana cuno
chrisfreshhah.png

Last edited:

Bruh how are you defending something your rejecting?

:ohhh:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’ve been to Buuhoodle back in 2013 to visit family and i remember vividly one day at a small tea shop during Asr time that i got that same reaction for having a Somaliland hat on.

I understood the situation, I apologized to the elders and I moved on. It’s not that deep for Southerners to get angry about

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
My porcus munching friend, why should i be pissed? I stated the truth here. Shoot them next time for all i care

Mr. Blutterfly dance you seemed pissed bro, if you hate Isaaqs go shoot a couple of rounds at those Isaaq soldiers camping outside Garoweh

Mr. Blutterfly dance you seemed pissed bro, if you hate Isaaqs go shoot a couple of rounds at those Isaaq soldiers camping outside Garoweh
:pachah1: Aarhawd bint Elizabeth, if i wanted to shoot hablaha 1duur, plenty of them lined up in the building below daily. Reread what i wrote, i actually blame the people who wear Somalia flags. They shouldn't wear it in the first place. Why are you arresting them if it aint petty cuqdad? You must have had tainted porcus this morning.

download (3).jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Apophis Mr Butterfly dance as I said if your a real man you’d shoot a couple of rounds at SL troops camping outside your capital as we speak. Your opinion is quite irrelevant to us, the only time we meet is when we take towns you used to control Adhicadeeye, Laascaanood, Gambadhe, Tukaraq and so on.

Thats where your Isaaq cuqdad comes from I guess.

@Apophis Mr Butterfly dance as I said if your a real man you’d shoot a couple of rounds at SL troops camping outside your capital as we speak. Your opinion is quite irrelevant to us, the only time we meet is when we take towns you used to control Adhicadeeye, Laascaanood, Gambadhe, Tukaraq and so on.

Thats where your Isaaq cuqdad comes from I guess.
:pachah1: What a dumb 1duur

Trending

Latest posts